Seeking a girl to spend some L$ on

Todeuz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

So. Just an eccentric, then.

It seems like he may be an eccentric...but he'd need to answer that.  Although I will say I have had men ask to take me shopping.  I spoke in several threads, oh months ago, that someone asked to take me shopping my second day of SL.   I could not go because I was on a super slow laptop my first month of SL and with that laptop I couldn't hardly move.  

2 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

Ah, blissful naivete.

I am curious as to why other's are reading more into the OP than what it says.  If he wanted slex, there are a million and one ways in SL, starting at free, let alone he has 3K lindens if he wanted slex.  So why read more than what the OP says?  It's not like he's going to pass anyone an object with a script in it.  "Take shopping" I'd think would mean lindens.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Nope.  I pay for my own shopping.

I know, I wasn't trying to say anything other than that you are pretty. I dont believe he ever intended to buy anyone anything.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 4:19 AM, Talligurl said:

So you think I am not pretty? 

You are pretty enough for me! Honestly, it makes me wonder what taste they are looking for? And for that matter, if taste is such a factor they should do the right (common) thing and create a female avatar exactly to their taste and buy her all the clothes she needs. My female Avi loves me unconditionally, and I gift her clothes all the time. (I just purchased her a Baii Maii blouse that rocks her Freya curves.) The challenge in SL isn't finding someone who is pretty enough (IMR?) Its finding (uncovering) the pretty that isn't slider dependent. 

Edited by Alma Palmira
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2021 at 1:13 PM, FairreLilette said:

No, this does not involve sex like a sugar daddy/sugar momma and their sugar baby would because a sugar daddy/momma relationship includes sex.  It is an arranged couple relationship for monetary support.

Since the OP says friendship, it seemed more philanthropic to me.  Some people like to just spend money as a kink with no strings attached.  

Interesting...I had no idea this "kink" existed. Where might one find where these people tend to hang out? Asking for a friend.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Hummm.... It seems hard enough just to find guys (especially in SL) who aren't constantly focused on getting laid... or doing something that can get them laid quicker. lol But the idea of finding one of these guys for an arranged couple relationship without a requirement of kinky pixel sex AND some extra play money on the side...SIGN ME UP BOYS! 🤣

On 1/22/2021 at 11:29 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

I don't know why we put up with them!!!  Oh I know...they kill spiders!

And yes, this is the thing that makes me saddest about being single in RL again. 😆

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 9:10 AM, Caroline Takeda said:

Pst...make sure you have a wishlist on marketplace and a link to it in your profile.

They will find you!

Oh wow, silly me, I've seen that in profiles, like just yesterday, and always thought it's because lucky they have really close friends in SL who know and might gift their avatar something for their RL birthday, or Christmas, or so, like I check a RL friend's Amazon wish list to make sure to get them something they'll really like. Thanks for destroying my delusion 😂 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.