Secondlife.com login kaputt?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Supershine Zapedzki said:

I got back in by logging into the support system first. I was half way through filling out a support ticket and went back to check the URL of the blank redirect page and found I was magically logged back in to the dashboard page. All seems fine for me now.

Oddly .... Logging out of the Marketplace and then back in worked just now for me - I can now get into my Dashboard.

• Like 1

• Arduenn Schwartzman changed the title to Secondlife.com login kaputt? [Update: under investigation by LL]

I've been having the same problem not being able to log into SL website since Wed evening EST.  This is the error message I receive:

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to secondlife.com.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

LOL I just got this error... Trying to log into marketplace..... 2:11pm EST DOS attack?

This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

opps.JPG

Edited by Tarina Sewell

@Linden Lab

Still cannot login to dashboard nor to Marketplace at 2:42 PST. LL say it's resolved at 12:00 PST, but It's NOT resolved.

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/lpzj8bk9n3d1

Cannot login even to the support page:
daffbf50b52cb328dc1bd2586b247c64.png

Edited to add:
At 4:39 PM PST I was able to login to Dashboard. 🙂

Edited by Coby Foden
Resolved finally

Okay, I was finally able to log out and log back in.  MP is fixed now...but not my home.  Textures are still rezzing and then blurring.  I talked with my landlord and contacted LL and cleared my cache as my landlord suggested, and my home is still not working.  Good news is every other sim works.  This happened when I installed the EEP viewer last week, textures wouldn't rez all the way when I first logged into the EEP viewer, and still won't rez in and stay rezzed on either the EEP viewer or the old viewer, and it's been a week now.  I was hoping to have a somewhat Merry Christmas.  Gawd, this is awful, having your home ruined.  

Edited by FairreLilette

6 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

If you are able to log into one but not the other .... While it might cause it to be worse, log out of the one you are/can log into, then try the other. if that works, you should now be able to log into both.

I've been consistently able to log in with one account but not with my main. Both dashboard and Mp are still affected, over 24 hours now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.