Secondlife.com login kaputt?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all. I can't log into my SL Dashboard web page with one account, but I can with another. Both have payment on file. I tried several different browsers. It seems to get stuck on some blank redirect page. My web profile is visible from in-world, and from a logged-off point of view in a web browser. I can log into SL, into MP, and (obviously) into Community. Nothing on the SL Status page (yet).

Anyone experiencing the same?

[UPDATE] Many more were experiencing it and LL is now working on it.

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/lpzj8bk9n3d1

[UPDATE 12.52 SLT] LL claims the problem has been resolved. It has not.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Hey all. I can't log into my SL Dashboard web page with one account, but I can with another. Both have payment on file. I tried several different browsers. It seems to get stuck on some blank redirect page. My web profile is visible from in-world, and from a logged-off point of view in a web browser. I can log into SL, into MP, and (obviously) into Community. Nothing on the SL Status page (yet).

Anyone experiencing the same?

No, no. It's just you.

I wonder what you've done wrong?

Pissed off any Lindens recently?

• Haha 3

Nothing in my inbox or spam folder from LL that would point to that. On the contrary, they were of great help with some merchant-related issue, over the past few days.

Thanks, Cindy. I was about to find out how to initiate a live chat support thingie (which I have never done before). But if it's a problem others face too, I'll sit this one out for a little longer.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 1

@Arduenn Schwartzman  More issues for me.  I just tried to purchase something from the marketplace,  as far as I was aware I was logged in.  I searched a previous purchase of a demo and it found it so I attempted to buy the full version.  On doing so it asked me to log into the marketplace again and now I am back to that blank screen.  :/ 

26 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I wonder if it's like that authentication thing that went on with Google services earlier this week.

It could well be.  I have logged in without clicking the remember me fine.  Then logged out again.  Then logged back in again, this time trying the remember me and now it all seems to be working as normal and it is remembering my log in details as usual.  

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo

Still logged in on MP, getting the blank page on dashboard log in attempt.

ETA: Now it throws the following instead of a simple blank page "An error has occurred. Further information is available in the server log."

ETA2: Back to blank page. Also, in viewer browser is doing the same thing.

Edited by Solar Legion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.