The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Muniick is becoming a weekend stop for me!

Agree. And, this store has not started with the tacky practice to set weekend sale prices on each separate item. 😣

And Muniick has not started to do this! I hope they never do.

Edited by Marianne Little
took out unnecessary text
  • Like 2

On 10/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, Claire Atheria said:

Thanks for all your Apple Fall hunting! I just picked up all the things I didn't have -- didn't realize there were so many freebies. I wish they were all in one place!

Same! I thought I already had all of them but found a few more. He is incredibly generous.

• Like 1

Zerkalo has 3 items on sale for Happy Weekend and the Saturday Sale, but only two were actually available to inspect. If you picked up Zerkalo's stained and broken sofa and/or the shabby chaise last week, this week's 'apocalyptic fridge' may interest you - 6LI and 75L$. If you're into lots and lots of white lace, check out the bed, though it's a wince-inducing 24LI, 60L$.

zerkfridge.JPG

zerk1bed.JPG

• Like 5

What I only discovered tonight is that Zerkalo has quite a few group (free to join) gifts. The beach blankets ('Around the World'- NO ANIMATIONS or POSES, but you can substitute one of your own textures) are 2LI each, as is the pile of pillows. The 'Infamous couch' (Adult and PG included, in a few colors) is 5LI and its accompanying chair is 3LI. The basket is 2LI. The leather sofa/daybed is 2LI, and the leather beanbag is also 2LI. There are also a couple of small candles. (No hunting around required - they're all just to the right of the fridge.) I have to admit that the basket is the only item I'd ever be likely to use.

zerkbeach.JPG

zerksofa.JPG

zerkbasket.JPG

zerkdaybed.JPG

zerkbeanbag.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

EDIT THE EDIT!!! The pants on their own are a freebie at the MP! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Snappy-Plus-4-Pants/19916317

EDIT:  They're available via the MP - including a top that wasn't part of the freebie: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Snappy-plus-4-sexy-PJs/19916316 

It was a freebie from the Stay At Home Club. (My avatar is 'old school' with a shape I created, and clothes these days are difficult to find, but it worked with an alpha layer I had from something else.) Here's the info - I just went to the creator's very small store (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tidwulf/115/98/23), and it doesn't appear there, but the sports pants might be the same design with different textures.

snappy1.jpg

snappy2.jpg

new info!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For the artists (wannabe or otherwise) among us, KraftWork is offering 3 versions of an easel for this weekend's Happy Weekend Sale - available now. The easels on the left and right are 1LI, the middle one is 2LI and also comes with a 1LI framed image. The tree panels from last weekend's sale are still available for 60L$, and are immediately to the right.

kraftWork.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's been a couple of months since I last visited Hive, and I've just been reminded how nice their furniture and plants are. I really like their offering for this week's Fifty Linden Friday - a 2LI console table with 3 wood finish options. The hanging clock is also 50L$. If you join their group (free) there are also some gifts to pick up - the 2LI glass vase with eucalyptus branches, 1LI mugs, 5LI pumpkin cart and a few other items.

hive.jpg

hive2.jpg

hive3.jpg

hivegroup.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Meanwhile, at Muniick, for your last minute Halloween/autumn needs, these items are on heavy discount (but the LI is also on the heavy side). PG- 75L$ A 82L$, and the dinner setting is also 75L$. 

And, they also have something on for the Happy Weekend Sale (available now) - this fireplace set!

muniick.jpg

muniick2.jpg

muniick3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 3:48 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

These were probably mentioned a while back, but just re-discovered at Lisp: each decking set just 10L$, 1LI for each unit.

LISP does not seem to have any featured sales this weekend but bargains abound, like these Victorian streetlights for $L40:

1976365450_LISPBazaar40_001.thumb.jpg.8f4504fc74aee66075bde5b810a66dd8.jpg

and this sweet texture change tree bench for $L50:

415274510_LISPBazaar50_001.thumb.jpg.26414029d306529a822d3b96eaece510.jpg

• Like 8