The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

KraftWork's Saturday Sale offering is 3 table lamps and a texture change rug for 75L$. These would go really well with the Black.Sand sofa I mentioned a day or two ago in this thread. kraft.thumb.JPG.ce1a652f9a2ee6e4c6afababe2ac9d1f.JPG

kraft.JPG

Just a note about the lamps - I found them a bit on the large size, but they scale down nicely. Also, the ones shown at either end don't turn on when the lampshade is clicked - you need to click on the lightbulb itself. And, finally, remember that you can tint the lampshade and body if the mono tones don't suit your decor! 

lamp.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I was only pointing out the freebie, which it would be easy to miss if I’d simply said “there’s a free golden pumpkin”. 

Apple Fall has scrumptious textures. After I wrote that post, I went back and thought well... how many times have I wasted money on uglier stuff? I still haven't bought some of them, but I am weak.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So, I've spent some more time wandering around the Outlet at Apple Fall, and that time has been richly rewarded. All of these items are FREE! But, they're scattered about the Outlet, and I got lost so you'll have to wander about yourself to find them. Let's begin! 

Wire lamps hanging either side of the chalk board - 1LI each

Artist's desk with leaning canvas 3LI and the rack with canvases 2LI

Magazine files - all 6 linked 1LI

Hanging coat and coat hook 5LI

Slipcover chair 2LI, Key table 3LI, Key lamp 2LI, Pediment frame with pillar sketch 2LI, pears 1LI

Plaster candlesticks 2LI

Rocker with pillow 5LI, recycled wood sideboard 1LI, 

Cottage dining stool 2LI,  cottage dining table 1LI

applefall3.JPG

applefall2.JPG

applefall1.JPG

applefall4.JPG

applefall7.JPG

applefall8.JPG

applefall9.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

21 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

So, I've spent some more time wandering around the Outlet at Apple Fall, and that time has been richly rewarded. All of these items are FREE! But, they're scattered about the Outlet, and I got lost so you'll have to wander about yourself to find them. Let's begin! 

Thanks so much for this! The artists props will be perfect for my gallery:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Wire lamps hanging either side of the chalk board - 1LI each

Artist's desk with leaning canvas 3LI and the rack with canvases 2LI

Magazine files - all 6 linked 1LI

Hanging coat and coat hook 5LI

Slipcover chair 2LI, Key table 3LI, Key lamp 2LI, Pediment frame with pillar sketch 2LI, pears 1LI

Plaster candlesticks 2LI

Rocker with pillow 5LI, recycled wood sideboard 1LI, 

Cottage dining stool 2LI,  cottage dining table 1LI

applefall1.JPG

+ Free Hydrangea bunch on the chest of drawers over the Magazine files

+ Brown suitcase that you can buy for 0 Linden in the mainstore.

af_001.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

+ Free Hydrangea bunch on the chest of drawers over the Magazine files

+ Brown suitcase that you can buy for 0 Linden in the mainstore.

Ah, I'd forgotten to mention the hydrangea! It looks like anything that lacks a visible $ price tag is likely to be a freebie, but obviously worth clicking on the small stuff either way. (Must go back and check out stuff on the non-Outlet floor!)

• Like 1

This is not an all-freebie thread but here is another nice place to visit: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/71/54/23

Kraftwork has literally a wall of group gifts. Very easy to find, walk around the wall behind the front desk with 2 computers on.

It is Home and garden oriented, just one or two things that's not. Notice the Fall alphabet? Free for the group, that too.

kw_001.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Ah, I'd forgotten to mention the hydrangea! It looks like anything that lacks a visible $ price tag is likely to be a freebie, but obviously worth clicking on the small stuff either way. (Must go back and check out stuff on the non-Outlet floor!)

The curtains at the landing point are also free 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Wire lamps hanging either side of the chalk board - 1LI each (NON-FUNCTIONAL DECOR ONLY :( )

applefall3.JPG

9 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

FYI Apple Fall has least one (might be 2) freebie skybox way in the back of the mainstore.

Low prim and looks great. NY Skybox or called something similar. One of my favs

Yes, I have used and loved that one for ages.  Something like 10 LI if I remember correctly.

• Like 3

On 10/20/2020 at 6:45 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

Some more Freebies from Apple Fall:

right on the landing place in the corner there is a shelf - nearly everything on it is free

image.thumb.jpeg.1df159087b802f65f2ce4a93f673e7d2.jpeg

Some in boxes .. lots of things to eat but also a box with "old store parts"

The boxes with hearts are generally gifts for group members - there are a few others elsewhere in the store. 

• Like 1

Some more odds and ends from Apple Fall's main store: 

The red and green colanders, 1LI each; the white enamel coffee pot is a freebie, but you'll need to get it at the main entrance display. (The stacked copper pans have no price tag and aren't freebies... but I think the intention might be to make them free. Something to check out at a later visit.)

The hanging ghost.

The white frame, which you can customize with your own illustration/photo.

The decorative Santas. 1LI each.

The star wall light and the globes.

applefallcollander.JPG

applefallghost.JPG

applefallwhiteframe.JPG

applefallsantas.JPG

applefallstar.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Some more odds and ends from Apple Fall's main store: 

The red and green colanders, 1LI each; the white enamel coffee pot is a freebie, but you'll need to get it at the main entrance display. (The stacked copper pans have no price tag and aren't freebies... but I think the intention might be to make them free. Something to check out at a later visit.)

The hanging ghost.

The white frame, which you can customize with your own illustration/photo.

The decorative Santas. 1LI each.

The star wall light and the globes.

Thanks for all your Apple Fall hunting! I just picked up all the things I didn't have -- didn't realize there were so many freebies. I wish they were all in one place!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Apple has proven to be not just an extraordinary designer, but a very generous person. That makes you wanting to support his store even more. 

Also, if anyone needs a new sofa, Muniick still has a lovely one as the 60L weekend offer. 

Remember his VERY generous Christmas sale for us last year?  Everything in the shop was tagged to sell for 50L!

• Like 7