The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

THS: The Home Store has some nautical-themed items on sale this weekend. The ship's wheel table (3 LI) and working lantern (1 LI) set is $60. The set of three 1 LI framed picture is also $60. (And, if you like oysters, the last group of items are available for between $55-$99. The octopus bowl/oyster-giver is 3 LI.)

If you're in the market for some garden Victoriana, this 5 LI stone angel is on sale for $75.

ths1.jpg

ths2.jpg

ths3.jpg

ths4.jpg

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you've got 5 LI to splurge on your garden decor, this "French lavabo" from Pitaya in white, turquoise-y blue or green for $50 per color is worth a look.

pit.jpg

/me glances, looks away.  Not until the inventory is UNDER 55K !!!

• Haha 5

For gardening enthusiasts - you might be willing to take a chance on Nutmeg's $60 sale item this week.  I can't find any info anywhere as to how many LI it'll consume - at least 8 is my guess. (Pet peeve time - why oh why must Nutmeg link all its demo items to other objects?) UPDATE: It's 11 LI :( - thanks, Kylie.

nut.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 10

18 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

For gardening enthusiasts - you might be willing to take a chance on Nutmeg's $60 sale item this week.  I can't find any info anywhere as to how many LI it'll consume - at least 8 is my guess. (Pet peeve time - why oh why must Nutmeg link all its demo items to other objects?)

nut.jpg

It comes in at 11...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you've got 5 LI to splurge on your garden decor, this "French lavabo" from Pitaya in white, turquoise-y blue or green for $50 per color is worth a look.

I got it, we can shrink it to 3 LI still at a nice size (on the left normal size, on the right 3 LI)

french lavabo_002.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

It comes in at 11...

Indeed it does and resizing won't help since it is the physics causing a big part of the issue. 

It IS however low triangle count and with good LODs -- so good for some folks. Would have been so much better without the uploader physics (there is a way around that still in the new upload options)  (insert sigh)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kitchen collectors might want to take a look at this weekend's offering from Crate - the entire kitchen is $100. The fridge is 3 LI, the sink/oven/shelves with decor items linked as shown is 11 LI, the island including stove top is 3 LI and the stools are 3 LI each. Only the stools include animations.

crate.jpg

• Like 5

This hall/entry set from Backbone is worth a look - many possible permutations, all for $60. The sideboard/storage units are 3 LI when linked, the artwork as shown is 1 LI, the vases are 2 LI but scale down nicely to 1 LI, the wall panel is 1 LI, but 2 can be linked together and remain at 1 LI. Everything comes in white, black, ash and walnut. 

backbone1.jpg

backbone2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2023 at 1:40 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

Perfect for those people who have a bed, and only a bed, in their Linden Homes.  

Those have now been overtaken by the people who only have a shower. No cubicle, no towels, no soap. Just a shower, more often than not hovering midair with no apparent connection to the mains particle supply.

(It's an It's Not Mine thing, apparently)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My favourite find at Plaza shopping event for the fantasy or steampunk inclined these will look great in Victorian or Fantasy themes, perhaps as centrepieces as the li is 13 and 10, although that never stops me...

(hope you will allow this posting as I am a merchant at the same event but I am also a consumer too & not a blogger for this seller, this is a genuine LOVE & I bought the item) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Grove Event2/22/111/23

Snapshot_126.png

• Like 10