The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

kraft2.jpg

I just used this sofa in my houseboat, having bought it at one of Kraftwork's whole-store sales.  I love the shape and colors of it, but you may wish to try the anims out, if they matter to you.  I'm replacing them with a set from another piece of furniture, but then of course you have to readjust them.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

Buying less and less at weekend sales, I have so much stuff, but plants and sofas I can't resist (and small wood cabins ).

Got the numeg sofa, also these bathroom goodies at Kazza, each 2LI, 60L at Happy Weekend. 2 plants and the shelf

Yes, those Kazza plants are really nice - I've used them in the Newbrooke I'm decorating. I didn't mention them last weekend because SL forums weren't cooperating the two times I tried, and forgot to get back to them :( 

kazzaplants.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Yes, those Kazza plants are really nice - I've used them in the Newbrooke I'm decorating. I didn't mention them last weekend because SL forums weren't cooperating the two times I tried, and forgot to get back to them :( 

kazzaplants.jpg

I got them Friday, didn't noticed it last weekend, thought he set them early for this weeken sale :)

• Like 4

Some free furnishings available amongst other gifts at The Liaison Collaborative event for their 10th anniversary (look out for a swan floatie from my store!) The side table from Dirty Rat is really nice.

https://tlc-event.com/2023/03/18/the-liaison-collaborative-anniversary-round-gift-gallery/

You need to join the Liaison Update Group to get them, but it is free.

• Like 9

Two very nice sets are on sale at What Next: the wicker sideboard with all decor is $50. Sideboard 2 LI, working lamp with color-change shade 2 LI, wall flowers 1 LI for the 2 linked, plant with color-change pot 1 LI, leaning picture frame with options for frame color and image 1 LI. The Boho hanging lanterns are only 1 LI each (with many color options), and non-working but look OK at night. $50 for both designs.

what1.jpg

what2.jpg

what3.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1