The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

It is not a sale, but if you want low Li curtains with an oldfasioned look, I recommend DRD and their Scarlett Hotel curtains. Second Life Marketplace - -DRD- Scarlett Hotel - Draped curtains white (add)

The draped ones are huge out of the box. I do not have a LH now, but compare my size to the curtain sizes.

The interior image show 2 different curtains, both 3 Li. The lace is its own part and can be unlinked, but the rings are a part of the rod, so I do not recommend it. But it is very nice Victorian/oldfashioned curtains, yes? Second Life Marketplace - -DRD- Scarlett Hotel - Curtains white (add)

I bought the fatpack when DRD had a sale. Maybe they will have another sale soon, it's the season for sales.

But at full price, the straight ones with lace is 175 L per color and the draped ones also cost 175 L. The draped ones has 2 versions, with tassles, and  with a band of fabric instead of tassels.

So the price is not horrible.

curtains coll.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6

image.thumb.png.1756e8a8570713895de75396f0ffd29d.png

Also comes in a darker wood version. Pack includes tree without decorations.  Noveny. Head towards the snowy A frame. Or do an area search of eBento.  

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orchard Heights/201/45/1662

Noveny - Christmas Shelf Tree - Wood 

Really good LODs. 8LI at 1.66 meters.  Can be linked to a high server item to save land impact.   

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Looking for your own Big Lebowski rug? La Galleria has a huge selection, with excellent LODs. Generally 1 LI and $98 each. (Not a sale price.) 

rugs.jpg

rugs2.jpg

Thank you so much; I look for that sale every year!  Ah, I finally read your post so not a sale but a great deal anyway!

Edited by Leora Greenwood
Read first, then open your big, fat yap....

14 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Looking for your own Big Lebowski rug? La Galleria has a huge selection, with excellent LODs. Generally 1 LI and $98 each. (Not a sale price.) 

Thanks for the reminder! I've been looking for some rugs with more nude/beige/rust tones and this was a good place to check!  They don't have a lot of contemporary rugs, though...if you're looking for something along those lines, a place like Fancy Decor would likely be better.

• Like 1

In cause you're still hungry for kitchens, here are a few more on sale this weekend:slpix_004_110.thumb.png.ffaeb0998fccede3b0e4ca80f295d112.pngAtelier Burgundy - this one was at an event not too long ago at full price. Now the kitchen is on the Saturday Sale, as well as the individual color appliance packs. All the cabinet colors are very retro.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 5

KraftWork and Pitaya are offering a collaboration for us booklovers - the double bookcase is 5 LI, other bits are 1 LI, and can be bought separately or in fatpacks (everything fatpack $300; bookcases and ladders fatpack $75; seats and tables fatpack $75). Single color bookcases, single color seat/table, rugs, vases as shown in the squares - $50 each. Full collection of books $75.

kraft1.jpg

kraft2.jpg

kraft3.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, starladustangel said:

hjmbed_001.png

HJM only sells this bed in the textures shown in this pic.  Fear not, tho, because it will probably become available soon elsewhere in many variations, since this creator got it from the full perm store Surge ($1299 bed, $499 ottoman, AO maps & baked textures, no anims).  HJM changed the bedclothes texture and added a (rather old) animation engine.  The Surge version is only 4LI; HJM added a prim for the anim engines.  Bed LODs (12-15m at viewer setting 2) and triangle counts are decent, ottoman is a little iffy for my taste at LOD 6.8.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dream City/64/26/28

Btw, Surge does not claim to sell original meshes, so it's quite possible that this was downloaded from a model website; in which case it perhaps will be available at more than one full perm store.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.8f64c96299e1929eae305bb712c6b289.png

Out for FLF from BALACLAVA!! Art Storage units.  Definitely one of our better builders I was personally thrilled as I was about to remake an old gacha of mine for this exact look. This is SO MUCH easier.  The paintings are mapped smartly so you can add your own textures to some and make things look different. And of course add single or grouped paintings in different places to the empty version.  Two LOD levels 1 to 4 LI per cabinet with three shown here. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/chopsticks/79/38/29

image.thumb.png.f7b7aa72db1fa42a2513a8e369882366.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 7

Nutmeg's weekend sales: the sideboard is heavy at 10 LI, but it has a very nice subtle pattern, and includes the six 1 LI decorative plate designs, which might be worth the $60 price on their own. The three pieces in the Iron Nightstand set are between 1 and 3 LI each, and there's no indication that the lamp as sold  works. The set is $75 this weekend.

nut1.jpg

nut1a.jpg

nut2.jpg

nut3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3