Elite Runner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Indeed, one of the main activities here on the forum is showing off avatars, either here or in the fashion section. And I can't resist a vanity thread either, especially with a new av to show off.

fae.png

Actually, it's not a new av, but an old one I retuned and tweaked a bit with new hair and matching tail. btw, if anyone knows the specific term for an anthro-my-little-pony-fae-unicorn, I'd love to know what it is.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

This picture is me with Willow!  Woot!  She looks better then me!

h76.png

Peace!

You look great Hippie! I don't know what Randall's got in his PC that made me look as if I'm wearing a toupee. Here are the much better pictures of us.

SLebrity 1_002.jpg

Here's the three of us in 3 different style of fashion.

SLebrity 1_008.jpg

Willow Danube wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

This picture is me with Willow!  Woot!  She looks better then me!

h76.png

Peace!

You look great Hippie! I don't know what Randall's got in his PC that made me look as if I'm wearing a toupee. Here are the much better pictures of us.

SLebrity 1_002.jpg

Here's the three of us in 3 different style of fashion.

SLebrity 1_008.jpg

LOL!  Yeah the pictures are so good!  Woot!

Peace!

Storm Clarence wrote:

I thought the assignment was to post the complete avatar that you display in the 'forum' profile.   

I was never good at assignments, anyway. 

That's a fair point, actually. Except I've changed my avatar so many times since then... This one, I guess.

kasumibot3.jpg

Oh if the theme was to show off the look used in our profiles, lets see what I've got.

PussycatAX_007.jpg

Albeit taken some months ago. :)

That's the 'AnthroXtacy' Cat, with an outfit from Bare Rose called 'Army Tank' I think. And dreads from Jonah Dreads as always for me. Building of my design. That big black mandala in the background is actually my youtube player. :)

Luc Starsider wrote:

Here's me. The same avatar as in my profile, but with different clothes and hair. That's allowed, no?
:)
(I no longer have the picture I used for my profile, so I couldn't post it anyway...)

Luc_001.png

- Luc -

For crying out loud Luc. You're awfully cute! Sorta like one of those Twilight vampires :matte-motes-inlove:

@Torley Yes, but the pics are in my Picasa web album (a Google service) (and not Flickr)

https://picasaweb.google.com/rynprov/MySecondLifeAvatars?feat=directlink

I have a green screen booth inside my home with a basic light script to turn on the light or off. I stand inside the green screen and take pics to the hard drive and edit it using Gimp or other image editing software, even adding some background.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.