Elite Runner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, here's the thing ...

After a deep and meaningful the other day with my mately Maia about how we hadn't had done something completely daft in SL for ages, it was decided that I needed to explore SL with a beard and excess body hair.

So I am .... and, frankly, I'm still managing to make it look sexy even if I do say so myself!

Beardy Sus 1.png

P.S. I hope my creeping bum hair is safe from the moderators!

P.P.S. If you find this disturbing, you should see me in real life where my beard is full of cheese crumbs and my boobs are so hairy they look like coconuts!

:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Okay, I get a lot of trouble from people on SL because my avatar is a girl but I'm actually a guy in real life. I'd rather not say what some people have said about it. I've always just preferred a female avatar if I have a choice. It's just a preference. People can call me weird, but I am who I am. Anyway, here's a pic of my avatar.SoniaStrummFan The picture on the left is how my avatar normally looks, and the one on the right is my avatar in a silk kimono. Feel free to ask if you'd like to see more photos of mine^_^.

• 4 weeks later...

Storm Clarence wrote:

Costume by: Sole D

Hair by: well nobody, I don't have any hair. 

StormC.gif

Sole D? Who the heck is Sole D!?! I bought... um... made... um... borrowed parts for that outfit from the internet for you! She had nothing to do with it! Though I am sure she is very sweet. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.