What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

1 hour ago, CandyCole said:

Maybe there is a double-posting glitch when posting on these big pic threads. It happens multiple times.

That's not a glitch its intentional every pic Victoria posts is put in both the 'Now' & 'Today' threads. Most other people will use two different pics or use mainly the 'Today' thread

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CandyCole said:

Maybe there is a double-posting glitch when posting on these big pic threads. It happens multiple times.

image.png.374382425f6b0557481679dd164889b3.png

It isn't a glitch. I believe Victoria posts on both threads simultaneously, because some of us only look at one or the other thread. We are all entitled to do the very same thing if we so wish. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CandyCole said:

image.png.374382425f6b0557481679dd164889b3.png

Nope, not a glitch. She is straight up spamming. Spamming is not kindly looked on and she should get a clue, fr fr.

I'd stop here because I don't want to be tossed in forum jail again.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Beautiful! Sailors need that lighthouse, you'd be a great Siren!

I'm way too excited about about black dragon and all it's settings. I was unsure whether to do a night image that would show the light from the lighthouse but ended up settling for the sunsetty vibe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1