Tilia Pay to Power USD Transactions in Second Life Beginning May 26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Vihmakass said:

hmm...by that logic if they put up one rate and Lindens with that rate end they charge from me more than i was willing to pay without warning?

bc if it works in one way it work for other way too.With bigger sums it could be bit dangerous.

They'd give you a few Lindens less. They can save you money, but they can't cost you money. You specified the amount you'd pay. LL can't add to it.

• Thanks 1

Buying L$ through the Market Buy on the web page or through the Buy L$ part of the Client/Viewer? Guess what - the amounts they quote you are an estimate only - they can change in the time it takes you to hit Enter or click a button.

As near as I can tell, it only works this way when using the Market Buy or Buy L$ sections. it does not affect Limit Buy or the sale of L$. The discrepancy would be caused by there - for whatever reason - not being enough L$ in a particular rate bracket and the original order needing to be bumped to a different, lower cost one (so as not to overcharge you).

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do not nor will accept Tilia's TOS so please put order #80197888 back into my Linden account effective immediately. I will never give out the amount of personal information they are asking for and I can't believe that Linden Labs has done this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Micheal Steadham said:

I do not nor will accept Tilia's TOS so please put order #80197888 back into my Linden account effective immediately. I will never give out the amount of personal information they are asking for and I can't believe that Linden Labs has done this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

:blinks rapidly 

14 minutes ago, Micheal Steadham said:

you'r not talking to LL here, you'll need to contact billing, live chat or ticket,

3 hours ago, Micheal Steadham said:

Required by the IRS,  so there's nothing they can do in regards to the law and they can not change it nor get around it.   I'm sorry :(

4 hours ago, Micheal Steadham said:

I am a bit confused how you got an order in place WITHOUT agreeing to the Tilia TOS. Granted there is NO CHECKBOX -- only a "by clicking you agree ..." statement (this unless things have changed since the date this thread references).  You are not required to give out personal info unless you are processing your USD balance (from converting linden dollars to US dollars) out to Paypal.   

So, unless I am reading your statement incorrectly --  you put in an order to convert lindens to US dollars. Since the quick buy version of that happens instantly, I am guessing you set a price to sell your lindens at and they haven't sold.  You should, I believe, be able to go in and cancel the order yourself.  That will solve the USD issue.  

But so far as the "agreeing" part, I am pretty sure that you didn't read carefully enough.  

** As many folks on the forum know, I no longer change lindens to USD or transfer to Paypal, so I am going by what has officially been written and the officially answered questions that I have posed.   If you are NOT able to cancel your sell order you "might" try putting in a support ticket but I don't think your odds are good.  It's a little bit like (let's insert something PG here) your first kiss. Once it happens, it has happened  *wink*.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.