Furniture for Log Cabins

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:20 PM, Marianne Little said:

DDD and DRD has good stuff. If you will go rustic. 

DDD: Simple wooden fireplace - 1 Li

Forestplankbench, their kitchens, big natural stone hearth, and low li flowers and bushes.

DRD: Just find the store on the MP and search "rustic", The kitchen is super expensive, but I may buy it.

I stumbled into a chat last night and there is a 50% off everything sale at DRD that just started, it runs for several days I think, at their in world store.  I went there to look at their kitchen, and it was so laggy everything was half rezzed...I plan to go back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Malayaa said:

I stumbled into a chat last night and there is a 50% off everything sale at DRD that just started, it runs for several days I think, at their in world store.  I went there to look at their kitchen, and it was so laggy everything was half rezzed...I plan to go back!

Squeee.... must buy more lindens! 😵

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Malayaa said:

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't heard they were having a sale. I love their stuff. I went earlier and it was lagging and some things were not appearing but the second time it was better and I was able to get lots of the things I wanted. 

• Like 3

On 3/5/2020 at 6:30 PM, Elena Core said:

I was visiting the Imaginarium event, and found a couple of really nice sets

DD Simona Living Room Set AD

NATIVESPIRITAD.png

I must give the Native Spirit gacha a thumbs up. The prints is 3 in one pack instead of 3 different ones. The rugs the same, 2 in one. The table comes with the things on it and the shelves are filled. I know many enough gachas that would have split up these things. For a pull price of 50, that isn't horrible.

EDIT: I found another thing to like. The rugs are quite stretchable before the Li goes up. They are 2 and 3 Li each, and I grunt and fuss when a rug is over 1 Li. But if you have left over Li for a nice scrunchy rug with some of the best and clearest textures I've seen, they stretch to not twice the size, but over it, before the Li start to go up.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

Lots of potentiality at today's Bloom event: Chez Moi's circular picnic table, Black Nest has modern wood-y pieces,  Foxwood ducklings: https://www.seraphimsl.com/2020/03/21/bloom-is-flowering-good-ideas/

Oh & Simply Shelby has a lovely nursery that would fit perfectly here: https://www.seraphimsl.com/2020/03/21/redeux-express-is-good-shopping-therapy/

(those bread loaf cats at Bloom are squeeee &  Jian has 75L sunflowers this weekend too)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.