Hi need alittle help

JadoreChanel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yus kittyy, that is me for sur. :3 i dunno. i generally like perfectly round perky breasts lol but if you want to go for a more "natural" look you can search through that store i linked you

what looks good on your however, i cannot say since it is all down to your body, skin, shape and it's in all honesty a matter of trial and error. if i remember correctly there should be demoes in world ^^ 

9 hours ago, JadoreChanel said:

Hello, I love the maitreya lara body but why are the breasts so far apart I Adjusted them so they would be close like other bodies, How do I get them like those? any recommended maitreya lara shapes or something?  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lunar-Miki-DEMO/18748885 like this

This is why we say demo, and when you do, look at EVERYTHING. The perky, wide-set breasts of Maitreya are a feature, not a bug. That's just how the body looks. There are other popular body brands without that distinct shape.

That said, I have the deformer linked above. Most settings of it I find much too dramatic, but the first couple aren't bad at all. Give that a shot and see what you think. 

Unfortunately we can't do all the work for you. We can only make suggestions as to what we've seen. What works for your body, skin, and taste is up to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 3:38 AM, JadoreChanel said:

Hello, I love the maitreya lara body but why are the breasts so far apart I Adjusted them so they would be close like other bodies, How do I get them like those? any recommended maitreya lara shapes or something?  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lunar-Miki-DEMO/18748885 like this

Hi Jadore

There are a few options available to you if you want to adjust breast size, position, and sag. You can't do much about shape, as such: that's a function of the particular mesh body. But using singly, or in combination, different skins, tattoo layers or appliers, and breast deformers, you can actually make quite a difference in how your breasts look.

In terms of skins, some body appliers/system skins come with options that change the appearance of the breasts using shading. For instance, the body skin I use (from The Skinnery) comes with options to push the breasts more together, or a bit further apart. You can also buy additional appliers (or tattoo layers, if you're using Bakes on Mesh) that will further add shading to enhance those effects. I've not explored that myself, so I don't have immediate suggestions, but search on the Marketplace, and I know you'll find some.

The other option is breast deformers. I started a thread on this subject a few months ago:

The deformers I eventually purchased for myself are attachments that you wear, and that shift your breasts around. Most of these you can demo. They work quite well, and will indeed move your breasts up or down, closer together or further apart. They work better on medium to large breasts than on small ones, but mine are on the slightly small side, and they still work well on me. I often use the Must Trade Breast Enhancer: it comes with a few dozen options that are mostly about increasing sag, but check out some of the others. The hilariously-named "Boob O'Matic" uses a HUD that allows a really tremendous amount of customization, including cleavage and size.

If you are looking to achieve a pencil holding cleavage, that may require a skin textured to achieve that look. Here's my skin showing both standard (left) and enhanced(right) cleavage*. Warping the underlying body mesh won't produce the shadowing that naturally occurs when the breasts come into contact with each other.

1738036405_CleavageComprison.jpg.6d8478f9fc7e1cdeea0bd557061a1c80.jpg

*Nipples have been erased to protect the innocent.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

If you are looking to achieve a pencil holding cleavage, that may require a skin textured to achieve that look. Here's my skin showing both standard (left) and enhanced(right) cleavage*. Warping the underlying body mesh won't produce the shadowing that naturally occurs when the breasts come into contact with each other.

Did you just, in effect, post a pic of frontal nude of yourself here, Maddy?

(And yes, re. shade. You can buy that on MP!)

38 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Can I see this in live? Just for science of curse and yes this are penny's in my pocket because I'm broke. 

• Haha 1

The Maitreya body intentionally has small, perky, far-spaced breasts. It's a feature of this body, and most people who don't want this feature will buy a body made for a fuller figure, such as Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass or Ebody Curvy.

That said, there are other reasons for choosing Maitreya, and you can change the effect to some extent with a carefully selected skin (look for skins with a cleavage option) and a bit of shape adjustment. I don't usually have boobs at all but with adjustment of my shape and a skin from WOW with cleavage, I ended up with this:

200308_001.jpg.e1eae73a3b1deffbae68257c912c0ca3.jpg

This is with breast size 70, buoyancy 40 and cleavage 65. Wearing a system layer bra to show the true breast shape.

This is the same shape on the non-cleavage option of the same skin:

200308_002.jpg.1de2ebbeda59e94cdc1c55b10db43982.jpg

19 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Not so long ago, the first things that happened to a newborn baby was it had it's arse smacked and then a nipple stuffed into it's mouth! Can't get anymore "innocent" than that? Society baffles me sometimes!

"but I hate the gravity-defying appearance of mesh breasts when they are untrammeled and free to roam."

You just can't trust a woman who uses and probably knows the meaning of the word - "untrammeled"!  (Then again, it has a red line under it meaning it's spelt wrong, so there's still hope!).

1 hour ago, Dano Seale said:

"but I hate the gravity-defying appearance of mesh breasts when they are untrammeled and free to roam."

You just can't trust a woman who uses and probably knows the meaning of the word - "untrammeled"!  (Then again, it has a red line under it meaning it's spelt wrong, so there's still hope!).

I just absolutely live to be "trustworthy" to men, Dano. It's the main point of my existence! That and, of course, popping babies out and thrusting my nipples into their hungry little mouths.

Happy International Women's Day, btw.

(And the variant spellings "untrammelled / untrammeled" depend upon one's use of American or British spellings. On my computer, it is "untrammelled" that is highlighted in red.)

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Happy International Women's Day, btw.

To you too. Hope your hard work for your event paid off.

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(And the variant spellings "untrammelled / untrammeled" depend upon one's use of American or British spellings. On my computer, it is "untrammelled" that is highlighted in red.)

I blame the Americans....easy option!  🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dano Seale said:

I'm mightily relieved thx. (guessed my other post wasn't taken as intended. Sorry about that.)

No need to apologize! You were being facetious -- so (mostly) was I. It's all good.

But your gratitude is a smart move, of course. It's moved you a little further up my "List of People Who Shall Not Be 'Taken Care Of' Come the Day of the Revolution."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.