What are you listening to?

24 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

My mood today, and if you are easily offended by violence and disturbing images, do not watch.

Thank you for the warning. (Made me think of our Zaleficent for some reason!)

Ditto warning on this one. Hardcore, but I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Softer, soppier, and amazingly brilliant from Paul Weller, who I never really took to when he was in The Jam. 

When I first heard Going Underground, I thought he was really excited about using the tube :)

• Haha 4

This one always reminds me of working at the end of the 1997 season at Butlins in Minehead, Somerset, UK (the world, the universe, blah blah, lol), and they had turned off the heating so we were freeeeeezing cold. This song, I love, but it always makes me remember how cold I felt, until I said "I'm cold, I'm going home", and I went home! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

When I first heard Going Underground, I thought he was really excited about using the tube :)

No doubt that was why people actually liked Paul Weller and The Jam, because they thought their songs meant something other than the political points they were trying to make.

It was such a pleasant change for him to make that soppy soft song (although he was still chewing gum as usual last time I saw him performing it on TV - heck that chuddy must be stale by now lol)

• Like 1