🎁 Winter 2019 Swaginator Hunt

Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so the announcement of Winter festivities has been made and, as is usually the case, once announced (and no "Coming Soon®©℗™") then one would assume things are active right now. So this is what I presume about the Winter 2019 Swaginator Swag Hunt. You can grab the new Swaginator HUD right now and the first clue...

Okay, I'm not even sure if it's a clue. It won't be any secret, so I'll just say that it starts you off at Campwich Forest (Trains Station, to be specific.) Now, I know this area very, very well because I actually spend a lot of time here at the lodge and surrounds. So I walked, flew, even jammed all over the area and absolutely cannot find any "Swaginator Podium" - that little platform you stand on to get your found swag.

So, I am seriously wondering if the actual hunt hasn't;t started yet (and we just have the HUD to get ready for it) or if they're doing it differently this year? Whether it's a clue or not, the starting point is all you get. It doesn't read like a clue and clicking-clicky, nothing else happens.

Soooo, has anyone else given it a go yet and found anything? I wouldn't be surprised if I'm more daft than I realize. LOL

• Like 1

Usually I'm not good in hunts, but this time I surprised myself. I collected already all Swaginator hunt gifts.
Actually this hunt is very easy. The first gift indeed is in Campwich Forest region.
The BIG gift giver is not even hidden, plain in sight when you look in the right place.

• Like 1

When I did some hinting, years ago, it was blogs dedicated to show hunt prizes. Does blogs like that exist any more? I will not sound ungrateful, but most of the hunt prizes is just Inventory clutter for me. I don't use them, and I don't do hunts anymore if I can't find someone blogging the prizes. My time is SL is so valuable to me.

15 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Usually I'm not good in hunts, but this time I surprised myself. I collected already all Swaginator hunt gifts.
Actually this hunt is very easy. The first gift indeed is in Campwich Forest region.
The BIG gift giver is not even hidden, plain in sight when you look in the right place.

Thank you for this - it could be my mind was trained to look for the familiar platforms they started using at SLB15 (I think that's when they started doing them). I just wanted to make sure the hunt is actually active. :D

• Like 2

I just got around to doing the hunt.  At Campwich, the trees made it hard for me to find the giver. Thanks to your directions, I finally found it.  I was flying all over the hills looking for special spots haha.   The other locations were clear, & easy to spot.

Edited by GinaFreumann

9 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

I just got around to doing the hunt.  At Campwich, the trees made it hard for me to find the giver. Thanks to your directions, I finally found it.  I was flying all over the hills looking for special spots haha.   The other locations were clear, & easy to spot.

Yes, the clue is somewhat misleading - I won't say why directly, so I don't give anything away, but let's just say that "Your home is..." is the wrong choice of words. LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.