Stop Judging Others It’s 2019

PinkMilkyWay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

no one is harassing you first and formost. Everyone in life be it sl or real life has been made fun of or other things said. Part of becomming a mature person is to one not let it bother you ,,, but stop and do a self  check is there something one little sliver of truth about a need for a change, There are also two ways to state a concern ,,, one with calmness  and gracefullness  ,

example ,,, It is heartbreaking to see here in sl as in rl some partake in making fun of others and it would be wonderful if they would stop. Or combative  which always ends badly,

If someone said or did something to you in sl please know we all understand and feel for you and much hugs and love , But only youcan change you ,,, you cannot control another person .Some come here to role play so they may have just been rping ,,, but what ever has you this upset please calm down,,

And we do make jokes  real life is tough enough  ,,,, so hugs and really sweetie no one was harassing you

• Like 3

Everyone who has something negative to say to me,LEAVE I’m done with u and ur getting blocked and reported for harassment/Bullying I make a simple post and you all want to pick at me for no reason so yeah I’m reporting and you’re getting blocked and I didn’t know that swearing was against the rules but it’s probably also against the rules to Harass and bully someone for their opinion I didn’t say anything to most of u but u decided to butt in and be rude to so Again blocked and reported for bullying and harassment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

U because u called me out of my name and basically u guys harassing me at this point it’s disgusting how u can’t share ur feelings on this forum without someone making a rude comment or harassing u.

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

who is dw  and reporting me to a smilie face ,,, i am really confused now

Edited by PinkMilkyWay
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mahala Roviana said:

I think some would be well served to perhaps read a good book when they're bored, instead of trying to fulfill a lifelong dream of internet trolling. It may help with spelling challenges as well.

So basically ur saying I’m trolling..when u guys r the ones starting all the drama on a forum I made to oppose it?🤡

• Haha 3

I think the way the initial post was written  note not critical but just stating  a fact  it  had a lot of emotion and i think the jokes were just trying to de fuse so it would not run into the ditch

no one was harassing ,,, but you keep wanting to block and report and sweetie there is no legitimite reason from any of the replys that i have read so far that anyonw would get banned

it is a given  that no one wants to be made  fun of so the avi who did that is the one you should talk to support about ,,,  i get made fun of all the time w my avi but sweetie its an avi  and we all have flaws ,,,,  and way back in the day if you joined then and the welcome island and the gray stone building an wall everyone sat on ,,, man  that was harassment ,,,, just saying  you had to be there

Edited by roseelvira
spell checker on vacation
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

Everyone who has something negative to say to me,LEAVE I’m done with u and ur getting blocked and reported for harassment/Bullying I make a simple post and you all want to pick at me for no reason so yeah I’m reporting and you’re getting blocked and I didn’t know that swearing was against the rules but it’s probably also against the rules to Harass and bully someone for their opinion I didn’t say anything to most of u but u decided to butt in and be rude to so Again blocked and reported for bullying and harassment.

OOOH OOOH!!! i wanna get blocked too!!!!! 

• Haha 5

I’m done with the unnecessary drama and unneeded stress u guys need help and maybe a hug(Not getting one from me)because what ur doing is not okay and I’m personally not going to stand for it I already to u that you’ve been reported and I’m calling linden first thing in the morning u guys have no right to get on a forum and act rude,petty,and mean out of ur own maliciousness I’m done with this crap you’ve been reported u know who u r just leave

• Haha 4

well i can assure you that all will be ok and its ok to block people   just sad because there are some really great people here and we all have a different way of expressing ourselves just as you do .   i am the first to say that i do not use the correct grammar puncuation and my spellchecker is on vacation   i think i am rebelling from all thoses  years in catholic school english class funny i got straight A + in that  wonder what happened ,,, o  i know i had kids and did the natural child birth thing where they tell you to breath breath and you lose brain cells ,,,,  breath they said breath through the pain ,,,, omg ,,, what was i thinking ,,,,  o forgot what i was writing about ,,,     o yeah ,,, there are grea people here and if you are that upset with the foroums why are you still reading and replying ,,,,  in real life we would all sit with you and  make smores ,,,, and have a nice long joy filled evening ,,,,  looking for my candy bars ,,,,, bee right back

Edited by roseelvira
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

What's really funny is the comment that I have a system avatar. I bet Catwa Clip would be very surprised to hear one of her heads referred to in that way. lol

No, no...I'm the one with the system avatar!  Stop stealin' my senseless attacks, I need them!

• Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.