Stop Judging Others It’s 2019

PinkMilkyWay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,Howdy,and greetings

Before I begin this forum/discussion it’s not being made to attack,slander,degrade,or callout anyone for any reason Okay now that that’s out of the way,Recently I have seen a thread that was contradicting and condemning a certain shape that is going around on here while I will not say any names I just wanted to let it be known that making fun of someone for their avatar,how they look,their lifestyle,on or what they do on second life is not and never will be okay.As a person who have experienced this from another virtual chat room website and who was called a noob and other things for not having an avi that didn’t fit another persons standards,It would be good if everyone could just let ppl be and bygones be bygones,I’m not saying that you have to get along with said person or get along with people u may not like,I’m saying that making fun of ppl and bullying/harassing them for what they want to do on second life far from acceptable and is mean spirited,rude,and immature.If that person want to do a certain thing look a certain way or live a certain lifestyle on here than that’s their right and NOONE NOT ANYBODY has the right to try and take that from them because said person doesn’t live up to your standards or expectations of what they should be.Please know that who they are and how they look on second life is THEIR business not yours.No one should have to explain their ways to anyone and if u don’t like that maybe you should just find another virtual world game to play.

Edited by PinkMilkyWay
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

/me looks at the threads to see what prompted this rant. Comes up empty handed.

Eva, I'm so glad you brought this up (did you bring something up?), so I could remember to show you this...
http://theothersideoforganized.com/blog/2012/1/9/recombobulation-area.html

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 1

Ideally, everyone would be nice to each other, but humans, being like all animals, will attack each other, except we evolved to use mostly verbal attacks at each other instead of hitting each other like cats.

Best way to deal with people who insult or talk down upon someone is to utilize the block feature.

Edited by Chaser Zaks
humans attach to each other

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

“Recombobulation” is obviously the reverse of “discombobulation”.

In certain circumstances, sure. A thorough analysis would involve entropy.

I don't know Eva well, but I'm still willing to venture a guess that her discombobulation is irreversible. Mitchell International Airport (where the sign in that article is located), is really just a cruel invitation to fail for people like Eva and me.

I'm not falling for it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I don't know Eva well, but I'm still willing to venture a guess that her discombobulation is irreversible. Mitchell International Airport (where the sign in that article is located), is really just a cruel invitation to fail for people like Eva and me.

I'm not falling for it.

My brain is atrophied too much to read an article on entropy, but I guess that’s part of entropy. Anyway, I see a tie-in between discombobulation and SL, such as when you TP someplace and arrive with your wig/shoes up your butt.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm not falling for it.

Thank you so much for sharing the link. I was convinced it was related to bug cuisine before I clicked, so I was pleasantly surprised! 

And you are right! My discombobulation is irreversible, and that’s the way I like it. 😃

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

Please know that who they are and how they look on second life is THEIR business not yours.

I understand what you are saying but I can't place what may have prompted this.  Maybe because I have whoever muted ....

By far, the vast majority of people I meet in SL, in the forums,  in group chat and all other places are wonderful people.  However there is a slim minority that are just plain sociopaths.  They exist and there is nothing you can do about that, but you don't have to put up with them.  Block them and move on.

• Like 2

Guys I made this post to let ppl know that being mean to someone based on their appearance Is not okay so if u want to be rude or try to attack me based off what i said then u can take ur pettiness and rudeness somewhere else because I have no time for it again it’s 2019 nobody has the time for it I said what I said either deal with it or keep it moving👌👉🚪🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Neilina said:

Yepper..... It does appear to be a rant of some kind. I just couldn't get past the giant wall of run-on bold text to see ( or care ) what it was about.

Lmao if u don’t care then why even comment on this forum in the first place?🤷‍♀️And it’s not a rant😂

3 minutes ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

Lmao if u don’t care then why even comment on this forum in the first place?🤷‍♀️And it’s not a rant😂

It's a forum. People comment. That's how forums work.

You seem to think it's a pulpit for you to preach from, and the rest of us should just keep our opinions to ourselves. Man, are you going to be disappointed. lol

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's a forum. People comment. That's how forums work.

You seem to think it's a pulpit for you to preach from, and the rest of us should just keep our opinions to ourselves. Man, are you going to be disappointed. lol

And I’m saying if you don’t care u shouldn’t have commented in the first place u should’ve said that to someone who would’ve chewed u out but I’m just being nice and saying maybe u should just be quiet,and nope because I don’t let a GAME disappoint nor do I let the people on it.😊

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.