Processing Credit and Tilia - July 22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, NuvemSky said:

Oh yes but for exemple imagine im 0 on my alts..they will charge on my paypal? because they have my paypal linked there

i think you should read the sticky post about this subject, this and most likely, comming questions are there.

To answer this one, if you don't have a USD balance you won't have to worry about Tilia, alts are seen as individual accounts, so everything will count for each account seperatly, not combined.

Just now, NuvemSky said:

Oh yes but for exemple imagine im 0 on my alts..they will charge on my paypal? because they have my paypal linked there

No.

The fee will only be taken out of your "US Dollar" balance (i.e. what you get when you sell Lindens but before you send that amount to Paypal) , and only if you do absolutely nothing with your account for a year and ignore a notice. If you so much as check your balance sometime during that year you won't  have a fee.

I would like to know if any of you have processed credits this week, I did tuesday 22nd, normally my money was on paypal in 2 business days, but this time still 'in progress', in theory everything would be normal in credit processing before 1 August but in practice it seems like they are holding on until the 1st

1 hour ago, LeaVander said:

I would like to know if any of you have processed credits this week, I did tuesday 22nd, normally my money was on paypal in 2 business days, but this time still 'in progress', in theory everything would be normal in credit processing before 1 August but in practice it seems like they are holding on until the 1st

You can either call Billing or file a support ticket. They may be getting slammed with people trying to cash out before the 1st.

ETA: Just logged in and got this so...

[10:36] [ Billing Maintenance ] Jul 25, 10:30 PDTIn progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.Jul 24, 14:20 PDTScheduled - We will be performing maintenance on our billing systems today, Thursday, July 25th, at 10:30 AM PDT. While this maintenance is in progress, residents will be unable to use the cashier or make purchases. Please watch this blog for updates. [ https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/myy8b4ljc388 ]

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 11:57 AM, Chic Aeon said:

Guess you figured this out and I posted above, but it is an AD BLOCKER thing, not a browser thing, so if you use an ad blocker (which so many folks do these days) you will either need to turn it off or use a browser without an ad blocker --- for ME that was Edge as I don't use it normally :D.   The form will even load with BRAVE (ad blocker browser and I love it!) but only if you turn all parts of the security off.   

Aha nice TY Chic

Edited by rasterscan

On 7/23/2019 at 2:21 AM, Emma Krokus said:

O.o. I hope this is going to be straightforward... :(((

Hands back the popcorn and gets out the worrying beads.

Sigh of relief! I got a green check mark and it says "We have all the information we require to process credit from your Tilia account. Thank you!"

Puts down popcorn and wine and starts making healthy food again.

2 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

Sigh of relief! I got a green check mark and it says "We have all the information we require to process credit from your Tilia account. Thank you!"

Puts down popcorn and wine and starts making healthy food again.

Hate to spring this on you but it appears that EVERYONE (including me and a brand new made alt of someone else -- neither of which has entered any personal info ever) have green check marks. So while that does "look" good, it seems likely  that it is an error. 

• Sad 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:32 PM, Chic Aeon said:

I am REALLY interested to know if people that regularly process credit can STILL process credit without filling out that new "voluntary" form. When I go to that page in "alt who processes to Payal" mode it does show that they need more info and asks for my SSN.

I am guessing that a LOT of people (me included) "assumed that the "more info" part of the new process wasn't going into affect until August 1st.  If it truly IS in process, then that means all the folks that were planning on sending money to Paypal on the last day of the month  will either have to "voluntarily" give up their personal info OR turn there USD balance back into Lindens. They could of course use their USD balance to pay tier or whatever but would of course need to "accept" the Tilia TOS as they would have a USD balance.    

Seems VERY messy to me. I feel sorry for the folks getting caught on this as well as the folks who would have LIKED to send money to Paypal but hadn't purchased any lindens. They seem to have had ONE DAY to figure out what was going on so that they could process credit 30 days AFTER they bought lindens. 

I will be watching for a report.  I got MOST of my money out and have no USD balances. I am just waiting for August 1 to come and go :D.  

Hi Chic, My process credit finaly was aproved this morning, I did it on monday 22nd, and went to my paypal this morning, I think I am the first one with this good news, and I didnt sent any voluntary info.

• Thanks 1

I can't seem to get my $L converted to dollars (for almost a week), even though I have them at 252 (not Market Sell, but still the highest and so should have converted quickly).

Was hoping to get my earnings out before Aug 1st.

Edited by Luna Bliss

45 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I can't seem to get my $L converted to dollars (for almost a week), even though I have them at 252 (not Market Sell, but still the highest and so should have converted quickly).

Was hoping to get my earnings out before Aug 1st.

Probably important to remember that there are likely MANY MORE people selling than buying right now. May need to rethink your selling criteria.   

36 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Probably important to remember that there are likely MANY MORE people selling than buying right now. May need to rethink your selling criteria.   

Thanks Chic, do you know what number is chosen for the Market Sell?  Perhaps I should do that if it's presently 252 anyway...

44 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Thanks Chic, do you know what number is chosen for the Market Sell?  Perhaps I should do that if it's presently 252 anyway...

I don't ever use that method but folks were saying weeks ago that it wasn't "good".  Doubt it is better now. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Hate to spring this on you but it appears that EVERYONE (including me and a brand new made alt of someone else -- neither of which has entered any personal info ever) have green check marks. So while that does "look" good, it seems likely  that it is an error. 

I haven't looked because if I do and I see that green checkmark, I'm going to come unglued all over LL. All they have on any of my accounts is PIOF, nothing more. They have NEVER had my SSN and if they somehow do have it... someone is going to prison. Someone already stole my SSN and filed federal income tax claiming me as their wife once so now I have to wait every year for the IRS to send me a special PIN before I can file. This will go on for the rest of my life. Which means I can no longer file early and get my drastically reduced (THANKS TRUMP) return when I need it.

This kind of ....incompetence is what makes it so easy for ID thieves. I'm pretty sure LL doesn't want to be held libel either criminally or civilly. But if they keep bungling things the way they have been, it wouldn't surprise me to see them lose a huge lawsuit.

So for those not watching other "Tilia Bug" threads, LL as made a workaround for now.  

I can  confirm that I just now traded lindens for US dollars and then processed those dollars to Paypal.  My process credit transfer is now "in progress".   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.