Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

There are times when I just love to mark a destination on the map and head out with baby Verity in one of the boats. Today we headed out on an afternoon journey around Bellisseria from our house to one of hubby's houseboats. On the way we encountered so many beautiful nature scenes including tons of waterfalls. Absolutely breathtaking!

Florine and Matilda Autumn_005.png

Florine and Matilda Autumn_007.png

Florine and Matilda Autumn_009.png

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 19

16 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Is this a special EEP setting?  Again, a gorgeous shot, love the peachy water

Thank you, It was just using Bristol WL on phototools and very quick setting on the cloud, shadow, and refelction

Edited by aryluke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Gorgeous pic, aryluke!  May I ask what boat that is?

I'm thinking of getting a REALLY FAST, fun boat.  My LittleBee is wonderful, but I'm a little tired of her.

Thank you Nika, it's called ENDEAVOUR XTRM RADICAL,  the model is like the mastercraft in RL,  it's mod, i textured it already. I do love this boat, it has been fun, no crashed so far, it comes with  some great single/couples bento animations  onboard :)))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Gorgeous pic, aryluke!  May I ask what boat that is?

I'm thinking of getting a REALLY FAST, fun boat.  My LittleBee is wonderful, but I'm a little tired of her.

1 hour ago, Mercedes Avon said:

This pic is so nice I would actually buy it to hang in my Linden house.

Thank you Avon

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, aryluke said:

Enjoying beautiful sunset @Bellisseria 

golden age.png

This is beautiful!!!  How did you make the beautiful colours?  If it’s a secret, I understand.  Your photos are so good I couldn’t duplicate them in a thousand years of trying!  We’ll done and I hope you’ll share more!   😍🥰👏 🎨

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

This is beautiful!!!  How did you make the beautiful colours?  If it’s a secret, I understand.  Your photos are so good I couldn’t duplicate them in a thousand years of trying!  We’ll done and I hope you’ll share more!   😍🥰👏 🎨

Thank you B,  i'll be happy to share about that.

For landscape, 

In phototools

i mostly use bristol  to get more sepia/golden tone  or annan adored realistic ambient to get the great soft blue tone

To make more realistic, dont forget to turn on the shadow and water reflection setting

In Personal Lighting

- Use the scroll ball to get the shadow, and learn about azimuth / elevation is important. it s our God mode to move  the Sun :))

until you get the expected shadow

- increasing the haze density and also set the  cloud coverage setting  to make more realistic look and soft

- use the view angle setting in phototools  to take close up or landscape photos, even correcting the object distortion 

- make sure the composition is great before saving the pic  ( we can learn about 'rule of third' or golden ratio to train our eyes )

I think thats the basic tips and tricks,  Goodluck B !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

5 minutes ago, aryluke said:

Thank you B,  i'll be happy to share about that.

For landscape, 

In phototools

i mostly use bristol  to get more sepia/golden tone  or annan adored realistic ambient to get the great soft blue tone

To make more realistic, dont forget to turn on the shadow and water reflection setting

In Personal Lighting

- Use the scroll ball to get the shadow, and learn about azimuth / elevation is important. it s our God mode to move  the Sun :))

until you get the expected shadow

- increasing the haze density and also set the  cloud coverage setting  to make more realistic look and soft

- use the view angle setting in phototools  to take close up or landscape photos, even correcting the object distortion 

- make sure the composition is great before saving the pic  ( we can learn about 'rule of third' or golden ratio to train our eyes )

I think thats the basic tips and tricks,  Goodluck B !

Wow!!  Thank you Ary!  I will try!  I don’t think mine will look as good as yours but you have inspired me to try! 🎨💕🧐

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aryluke said:

Enjoying beautiful sunset @Bellisseria 

golden age.png

Sooooooooooooo, lovely!  I think my Belli home is going to have a series of Balloons Over Bellisseria photos on its walls, if you do not mind the theft (meant only in homage!)  😄  Also, balloon travel is becoming my favorite way to see Bellisseria.

• Like 4