Bellisseria Animals FLASH MOB at SL16

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think some fairly universal time slot on Saturday (during the European/North American overlap around noonish SLT) would work well. Not on a Sunday, though, because Bellisseria’s own pirate dj Doc Rast has a DJ party at SB 16 somewhere in that time range on Sunday. So maybe coordinate some Saturday flash mob over in the Belli Discord, or in the Bellisseria Animals Group in SL?

Edited by Fushichou Mfume
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fushichou Mfume said:

because Bellisseria’s own pirate dj Doc Rast has a DJ party at SB 16 somewhere in that time range

however very thoughtfull ... there are less than a few % people attending those parties.. not really a reason to take that slot out of possibilities, perhaps see what others think before adjusting times already? It's not uncommon to have multiple events at such happenins at the same time.

• Like 4

I told the foxes I'd overheard them plotting this and I came here to signal boost.... they say Saturday works well for them, but other animals can coordinate & have other Flash Mobs too, to give all the animals a chance to show Belli Animal Spirit

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 3

Hey everyone, TL;DR - the flash mob event is cancelled. Not postponed; just cancelled. Read on for deets. Meanwhile, please let any furry or feathered Bellisserian friends know that the event is cancelled.

So word is trickling in from various sources that doing a flash mob would go counter to some guidelines about the SL 16 event. Too many avatars congregating in one place (animals and observers) would potentially incur too much lag on the SL 16 sims involved. This is why they have only two designated stage areas and want the larger "congregating" activities to occur only at those designated stages. And since the stages are booked during prime times with acts and DJs, there's really no option to do the flash mob at the stages either.

Sorry for the excitement and let-down! 😥

Edited by Fushichou Mfume
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I went and visited the SLB16 event sims. Oh my! 😶 What they need, is hardware 10x as powerful to run a sim like that at normal speed, LOL. I could hardly even move.

I noticed that in some places. The viewer fps was quite ok, but the region simulator (server) was struggling. Sim fps and time dilation fluctuating wildly, both going often very low numbers. Moving about very hard when that happens. Same thing going on in Shop & Hop regions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coby Foden said:

I noticed that in some places. The viewer fps was quite ok, but the region simulator (server) was struggling. Sim fps and time dilation fluctuating wildly, both going often very low numbers. Moving about very hard when that happens. Same thing going on in Shop & Hop regions.

Yeah, it was actually on the shopping sims I visted. And half the time, you run into a TP routing problem, after which FS (I suspect LL viewer too) will let you wait for a minute, only to disconnect you. I say there's room for improvement there. :)

• Like 2

There is one... ONE... outfit I want from a shop I've never heard of at SL16B. I grabbed the demo last night and tried it and loved it and now I can't find it again and every time I start camming around or TPing to try to find it because this is SL and I don't want to walk because i don't have to in SL and I keep crashing and it's driving mad but I will have that outfit so help me god I will have that outfit!!!

tumblr_lp3lp3B27k1qk3d4oo1_250.gif.56b2a7fd2f3e41f95c760e5af44d8422.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

There is one... ONE... outfit I want from a shop I've never heard of at SL16B. I grabbed the demo last night and tried it and loved it and now I can't find it again and every time I start camming around or TPing to try to find it because this is SL and I don't want to walk because i don't have to in SL and I keep crashing and it's driving mad but I will have that outfit so help me god I will have that outfit!!!

tumblr_lp3lp3B27k1qk3d4oo1_250.gif.56b2a7fd2f3e41f95c760e5af44d8422.gif

One way to possibly find the item is to join the store's group (assuming there is one), and check group notices for one regarding this event. You might find a LM to take you right to their Shop and Hop display. Or maybe message the creator? (Or tell us the name of the shop... I'm about to head back over and can keep an eye out for it...) 

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

One way to possibly find the item is to join the store's group (assuming there is one), and check group notices for one regarding this event. You might find a LM to take you right to their Shop and Hop display. Or maybe message the creator? (Or tell us the name of the shop... I'm about to head back over and can keep an eye out for it...) 

I got it... apparently I just needed to lose my sh*t for a moment and was able to grab it on my next TP... lol. 

But thank you!!

• Like 3

What a fabulous day!   ෴❤️෴ Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ 𝟭𝟲 Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Lɪғᴇ ෴❤️෴   

Sorry to read the FlashMob at SLB wasn't possible!  Thank you to all the Bellisserians and PaRty AniMALs from all over the Grid!!  Hανє уσυ нυggє∂ α Mσℓє тσ∂αу? ‼‼•\☻/•╠╣μgz ♥Åℓℓ♥ Åгσμηd•\☻/•‼‼   We LOVE this place!!! 

It was a great party and preserved on YouTube in case anyone missed and would like to catch part of Pirate DJ Doc's great set here's a link ...

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.