The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

#SquirrelFail

*Apparently Squirrel's don't ride horses too well and tend to get them stuck in people's bathrooms... Bellisseria Squirrel stuck in bathroom with horse at a housewarming rave party... might have had something to do with the SPECIAL cookies they fed her too*

Bellisseria Squirrel_012.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

6 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Not sure about the buoy. I've been using the personal/wearable one (7s) until there is an official answer.

As for my bait vendor, I only pull it out when I need more bait. I don't advertise it anywhere but also don't need someone AR'ing me because it IS a vendor on residential land.

Yer. I'll hang on for now rather than risk TOS

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

Yer. I'll hang on for now rather than risk TOS

I had a rowboat rezzer out for a while but I needed the prims... lol. I think I've seen a couple other places with windsail rezzers or something like that. Surely no one would oppose that, would they? Oh, and the horse rezzers! I would think TPTB would love us doing stuff like that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SquirrelyTE said:

#SquirrelFail

*Apparently Squirrel's don't ride horses too well and tend to get them stuck in people's bathrooms... Bellisseria Squirrel stuck in bathroom with horse at a housewarming rave party... might have had something to do with the SPECIAL cookies they fed her too*

Bellisseria Squirrel_012.jpg

I wondered how those hoof prints got THERE... you led a horse to water,  Squirrel, yes you did

• Haha 6

I'm going to file my BIG news here today...

First of all Thank you to everyone who has given me support in these forums as I have waited to get a home in Bellisseria... Tonight I finally did... I landed a Houseboat just like what I wanted and even got it in the Atoll just a couple of sims north of the Squishy Pickle...

The reason I am posting this here is that my gain is also the Belliseria Squirrel's gain too!

I had planned on doing my Squirrel reveal the very day I landed a home and so I want to follow through with that intension. No need to worry though the little critter is not going anywhere... But Eva is my boring non-rp main avie while I will be using Squirrel as a way to immerse myself into the growing RP scene of Belliseria. Oh and here is the new Houseboat!

[ Eva ] & Belliserria Squirrel_001.jpg

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I'm going to file my BIG news here today...

First of all Thank you to everyone who has given me support in these forums as I have waited to get a home in Bellisseria... Tonight I finally did... I landed a Houseboat just like what I wanted and even got it in the Atoll just a couple of sims north of the Squishy Pickle...

The reason I am posting this here is that my gain is also the Belliseria Squirrel's gain too!

I had planned on doing my Squirrel reveal the very day I landed a home and so I want to follow through with that intension. No need to worry though the little critter is not going anywhere... But Eva is my boring non-rp main avie while I will be using Squirrel as a way to immerse myself into the growing RP scene of Belliseria. Oh and here is the new Houseboat!

[ Eva ] & Belliserria Squirrel_001.jpg

Hello, we have already met 😉 Nice boat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Latest count and sightings:

2 orange Bellisseria cats (1 male and 1 female)

1 black and white Bellisseria cat

1 Bellisseria squirrel

1 Bellisseria fox

1 white Persian Bellesseria cat

1 Bellisseria German Shepard lol

Edited by Ziggy Starsmith
  • Like 8

On 5/24/2019 at 4:11 PM, rasterscan said:

how did you embed the movie joy ? So it plays in normal viewing 

When I make the gyazo gif, I click Share, highlight and Copy the .gif version, paste it here and Enter.  

Then theres a message in this text box (I can’t remember what it says exactly but I choose the rich option on the left)  It takes a few seconds to upload and will appear blank until it shows up. 🥳 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Thankies Ziggy I'm SOOOO excited to finally have one and I love the location 😃

WOWWWW!!  I’m so glad you got a houseboat, Evangeline!  And very happy Squirrel 🐿 will continue to roam and PaRty! Like a rock star!!  You give everyone so many wonderful LOLs!!! WhOOoOo HOOOOOo!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

1 Bellisseria squirrel

1 Bellisseria fox

I hope you get to meet Clarice, the pole dancing chicken so you can add her to the list in the future!  I just love this thread Ziggy!!!  PMSL !! 😅 😂 🤣  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Bellesseria is becoming a damn zoo 😉  What next a Bellisseria giraffe? A Pachyderm?  lol

I too have a confession. Rex The orange Bellisseria cat is my alt 😉 lol

I have so many avatar animals they may need to build an actual zoo.

Edited by Ziggy Starsmith
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

As long as we are making a list, Bellisseria Squirrel spent part of her day the other day playing with the Bellisseria Narwhal 😃

I was hunting you for hours the other day but you were sitting on a rock by the water and maybe AFK. Then guys in cars came and took me away lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Bellesseria is becoming a damn zoo 😉  What next a Bellisseria giraffe? A Pachyderm?  lol

I need to find a greyhound avatar. I have alts that could become.my greys and also give me back my 44 Li where they've been staying

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I was buying a new cat avatar for one of my alts yesterday, and I did see a good looking elephant avatar... (I resisted).

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

1 Bellisseria squirrel

1 Bellisseria fox

There is a Bellisseria Eagle that I've seen as well! I love our critters!

• Like 5