The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

The original Bellisseria Cat (Rex Short) seems to have been busy. Welcome the Bellisseria Kittens.

There has been some confusion lately as to the Bellisseria Cat and I would like to clear things up in stating that Rex is the "original" Bellisseria Cat. There have been some who claim the throne but Rex was the very first cat seen prowling Bellisseria. He just chooses not to be seen on a regular basis and remains an aloof, hard to spot creature wandering everywhere in Bellisseria. 

If you do spot Rex please post a pic and location of his spotting as per the original topic of this thread. Accept no substitutes.

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

There has been some confusion lately as to the Bellisseria Cat and I would like to clear things up in stating that Rex is the "original" Bellisseria Cat.

Accept no substitutes.

Ughh nooo IMPOSTERS EVERYWHERE!

Sorry Ziggy, but claims at having the only authentic feral cat avatar on a whole contiment has the same taste of that fabled "Belliserean community spirit" I find so appaling when people in other threads make fun of those without houses yet ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Fionalein said:

Sorry Ziggy, but claims at having the only authentic feral cat avatar on a whole contiment has the same taste of that fabled "Belliserean community spirit" I find so appaling when people in other threads make fun of those without houses yet ...

Rex was the founder of the in world Bellisseria Cats group, so yeah, he's got a legitimate claim to the title "Bellisseria Cat".

(Aside from the fact that Ziggy is pretty clearly posting tongue in cheek here...)

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

Where does it claim to be the only cat in Bellisseria?  Rex was the original actually named "Bellisseria Cat".  Where I am I making fun of anyone or having to do with people without homes? Rex never speaks so your putting words into his mouth 😉  

And yes this is all in jest and tongue in cheek. 🍭

• Like 7

💗

I have personally loved this thread and all the wonderful animals that have decided to come out and be part of the community. I'm so very shy, but I find myself going on walks with my daughter or bike riding just to see if I can spot one of the many adorable little critters now roaming around. It has actually helped put me at ease and I'm so thankful for that.

Rex started something so great and inspiring that others have come to join in. I find that absolutely marvelous! I'm sorry this is so sappy. I just love animals and what community is ever complete without them?

The Bellisserian community spirit isn't fabled. I just think it means different things for different people since we are all individuals. Like any community there are going to be bumps in the road, but it doesn't mean the spirit isn't there.  I've still yet to venture out far to meet others, but this is the first actual community that has made me feel welcome enough to actually make the first step in wandering the continent and finding all the treasures that Bellisseria holds that the Moles and residents have created. Maybe someday even chatting with others comfortably that I come across. Saying more than a hello to them. Who knows? For a person with anxiety, I thank this community for that.

Sorry to go off subject and also for my long winded post. I just really think this thread is so lovely and enjoyable. It is a beautiful and simple enjoyment for everyone whether they have a home in Bellisseria or not. ❤️

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 13