The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

I had a visitor today, and this time I was able to find the cat food! I dozed off though, and my visitor had gone by the time I woke up (maybe the snoring was too loud) 😊

Bellisseria Cat.png

You're so lucky Granny. I've waited for our Cat to visi t my animal roommates for months, even placing food and water by the porch. Snif snif, I guess she doesn't like my decor, snif snif snif  😿😿😿😿

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eliza Cabassoun said:

It's getting harder and harder to be the Bellisseria Cat...many have security turned on, and I'm seeing fewer people gathered in public areas.

Oh I just saw this. We have turned off our security, and left food and water bowls out for any feline visitors. We've also noticed more people think it's OK, not cats, to just TP into other peoples homes 😕 I might just add your name to the Honoured Guest list

• Like 5

Just now, Elena Core said:

You're so lucky Granny. I've waited for our Cat to visi t my animal roommates for months, even placing food and water by the porch. Snif snif, I guess she doesn't like my decor, snif snif snif  😿😿😿😿

Send a message, and switch security off. I love when she visits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Eliza Cabassoun said:

It's getting harder and harder to be the Bellisseria Cat...many have security turned on, and I'm seeing fewer people gathered in public areas.

But some of us have catmint, and toys, and no dogs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1