The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

18 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Allie Cat is currently chilling at my place getting stoned on the catnip I put out.

It's entirely possible I own a cat now.

404108614_AllieCat.thumb.png.70c91ca262fd840a9cb6e68c07881882.png

Something beautiful is going on behind Allie Cat. I'm intrigued. G'nite everyone.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I was looking at cat avatars again today, in fact! I love that the cats are multiplying!

I found this one today :) 

It is called bladen cat, and was free :) This is now appropriately so, my fishing avatar.  With that said, we now need fishing spots in our new continent.  

Snapshot_588.png

Edited by WillowTenage
Added image
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

With that said, we now need fishing spots in our new continent. 

The moles have created tons of great fishing spots in Bellisseria that can already be fished, not to say that more aren't always appreciated...  There is currently work being done on a sponsored fishing contest with results and angler's pictures published for editions of The Bellisserian community newspaper...   Mostly for bragging rights but with trophies and taxidermy awarded... We are hoping this will help add to an authentic culture for our seaside town..      hope that this might be something you'll be interested in   : )

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, fairlyprincess said:

The moles have created tons of great fishing spots in Bellisseria that can already be fished, not to say that more aren't always appreciated...  There is currently work being done on a sponsored fishing contest with results and angler's pictures published for editions of The Bellisserian community newspaper...   Mostly for bragging rights but with trophies and taxidermy awarded... We are hoping this will help add to an authentic culture for our seaside town..      hope that this might be something you'll be interested in   : )

Yay!  Thank you fairlyprincess, and moles :)

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Unlikely to happen, otherwise we wouldn't have 20 threads about "when will there be more homes?"

Since I started that first thread, I'm perfectly fine with them being merged to consolidate things. Do I need to send something to someone to officially request it?

7 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Since I started that first thread, I'm perfectly fine with them being merged to consolidate things. Do I need to send something to someone to officially request it?

No idea, but I think the other thread has dropped off the front page and everyone is posting in this one now, so it doesn't seem to be an issue. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rasterscan said:

Could I rez my virtual fishing bouy at our houseboat or does it break TOS please anyone know ? 

Have you checked the list of no-no's in the covenant? (Like, "no temp rezzers") Without seeing it, it's hard to say, but I'd think it would be fine as long as it complies with the restrictions listed there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rasterscan said:

Could I rez my virtual fishing bouy at our houseboat or does it break TOS please anyone know ? 

Not sure about the buoy. I've been using the personal/wearable one (7s) until there is an official answer.

As for my bait vendor, I only pull it out when I need more bait. I don't advertise it anywhere but also don't need someone AR'ing me because it IS a vendor on residential land.

• Thanks 1