-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Nascha Turquoise said:

just a few shots of my home... I LOVE how it turned out!!

Snapshot_008.png

Your kitchen is really unique. The oven and the small fridge, did they come with the cabinets? Is it put together from different kitchens? I guess that you tinted it green yourself, to keep in style with the green colors in the rest of the house.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nascha Turquoise said:

Snapshot_005.png

Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_008.png

I'm very impressed! :) Not only by your obvious talent at interior design, but also at how you managed to put so many stuffz into only 300+ prim.

• Like 4

On 5/3/2019 at 10:33 AM, Marianne Little said:

I don't remember if I posted my entry before? Anyway, I was "spying" on a neighbor. I often cam in and look at the furniture and decor. I saw this supercute "Stay a while" hanger, I had seen it before in some events advertissement. But I often forget/don't have time to visit. So when I saw it again, it was inspect -> teleport to sellers store -> buy.

I then remember that had bought the cute "SL bus scroll" and used it to cover the control panel to the left of the door.

entry_001ed.jpg

Wickedly beautiful! :)

• Like 3

On 4/27/2019 at 7:45 PM, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Added an extra wall and door way to my living room area

Snapshot_017.thumb.png.8a95338c9806b1fe560d8b518be50412.png

Then installed a small kitchen

Snapshot_014.thumb.png.e8ccf8b29d00373860a2a3a28c3fddc8.png

The Kitchen isn't functional, just decorative. So I linked it all together to save a few LI

You can't go wrong with pink! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All y'all are just too good! :) I think, for my own home, I'm just going to create a 'wooden' construct first, for where all the walls and doors are, etc, and then take that wireframe, as it were, to my private island, work on decorating it, and not come out until it's completelu finished, LOL, so I can install it all at once. Cuz I dpn't want ppl to see me fumble trying to come up with something good too.

13 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

All y'all are just too good! :) I think, for my own home, I'm just going to create a 'wooden' construct first, for where all the walls and doors are, etc, and then take that wireframe, as it were, to my private island, work on decorating it, and not come out until it's completelu finished, LOL, so I can install it all at once. Cuz I dpn't want ppl to see me fumble trying to come up with something good too.

Do what I do, and keep yourself your own little personal sandbox for small simple builds, unpacking, and avatar modifications.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Marth Coberts said:

Do what I do, and keep yourself your own little personal sandbox for small simple builds, unpacking, and avatar modifications.

^ Does this too.

But for the actual décor of the home, you can go either route. I went off sim to build the majority of mine (since lag in Bellisseria is significant for me), then linked and rezzed the set into place at the house. But I've also been watching my neighbours decorate a little more traditionally, ie: a piece of furniture at a time, and that works for them. I really don't think you will disturb anyone either way, providing you don't leave your objects hovering mid-air above your house or yard for any great length of time and "ruin" the immersion of those around you. I suppose the off-sim route gives you a kind of "grand entrance" feel when you finally do rez into place (and a way to keep everyone else in curious suspense so we can't cam over and watch ;) ) ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

^ Does this too.

But for the actual décor of the home, you can go either route. I went off sim to build the majority of mine (since lag in Bellisseria is significant for me), then linked and rezzed the set into place at the house. But I've also been watching my neighbours decorate a little more traditionally, ie: a piece of furniture at a time, and that works for them. I really don't think you will disturb anyone either way, providing you don't leave your objects hovering mid-air above your house or yard for any great length of time and "ruin" the immersion of those around you. I suppose the off-sim route gives you a kind of "grand entrance" feel when you finally do rez into place (and a way to keep everyone else in curious suspense so we can't cam over and watch ;) ) ?

Hehe, glad I wasn't the only one thinking of building 'off-sim' first. The 'grandure' of the entrance is yet to be determined, but I'll try. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Happy Friday, Bellisserians - may you be chillin like villains

Well hello neighbor! That houseboat you nearly get to in your video it mine. We're just down the beach from each other. I thought your home looked familiar. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nascha Turquoise said:

Snapshot_005.png

I hadn't thought about putting a fireplace in the corner. I'm going to make that a priority the next time I decorate. Great job!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Your kitchen is really unique. The oven and the small fridge, did they come with the cabinets? Is it put together from different kitchens? I guess that you tinted it green yourself, to keep in style with the green colors in the rest of the house.

I'm pretty sure that oven is from Apple Fall and comes as a stand-alone item.

ETA: On second look, I'm not sure... I don't think the AF one has a towel. Need to dig it out of my inventory and see, I guess. lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Well hello neighbor! That houseboat you nearly get to in your video it mine. We're just down the beach from each other. I thought your home looked familiar. :D

Howdy neighbor! Yup, you may have seen me zooming around in between bouts of decorating, just to give my poor sore fingers a break 😛

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I think I saw your place, I was flying south from Evallen. 😍

I noticed that you had the boat rezzed. Very cool.

Thanks!   The sail-able waters connecting Bellisseria to the wider world are exactly why we wanted a weekend home here. We have a larger home/ performance space on a waterplot in mainland, but navigating the inner waters of Heterocera is just too much work 😛  Lucking into a beachfront home means just "driving" the boat from our front yard into the surf. Or for our boats that are too big to res on our plot, Crab Island just to the S of us is close enough. Anyone who wants to play with the interactive map of res spots in Bellisseria, I've posted it on the side of our house and I have the security system turned off ;) and oh... we intend to have shindigs of Baphy DJing now and again from the beach home so bring some BBQ supplies and your dancing shoes 😛

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm so jealous, what a view! 

Great vid too. Looks like the ideal spot to just sit back and relax. Love it! :D 

Thanks! I maxed my luck roll out for the year on this house, I think. I've kept the decor pretty low impact so I can keep a boat out / res a horse or two to go riding, etc.  But I'm just in love with all the decorating goodness in the other houses I've seen- Bellisserians know how to really SQUEEEEEEZE  350 poor little (ex) prims!

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

In my Winchester house I moved my kitchen from the small room (the one left from the entrance) to the bigger room. The small room will be now as the living room. It seems that I spend more time in the kitchen so it's nice to have more spacious kitchen. This kitchen has lots of animations by the kitchen cabinets as well as at the dining table. Which is cool. 😃

General view
2019-05-04_kitchen-1.thumb.jpg.2533b93ed03d8f441eaa019d480f684c.jpg

Hand washing dishes (I still need to find low LI diswasher)
2019-05-04_kitchen-3.thumb.jpg.8ad1cb57fb33fdcef97ad0f8743ecafd.jpg

Checking is it ready
2019-05-04_kitchen-2.thumb.jpg.cc554f317b96dc6c5b886007501e424f.jpg

Mixing soup
2019-05-04_kitchen-4.gif.b052b89ca02edfb3e5890a110182ad13.gif

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

....Anyone who wants to play with the interactive map of res spots in Bellisseria, I've posted it on the side of our house and I have the security system turned off ;)  😛

I stole that idea, the interactive map is now up on my carport!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

In my Winchester house I moved my kitchen from the small room (the one left from the entrance) to the bigger room. The small room will be now as the living room. It seems that I spend more time in the kitchen so it's nice to have more spacious kitchen. This kitchen has lots of animations by the kitchen cabinets as well as at the dining table. Which is cool. 😃

General view
2019-05-04_kitchen-1.thumb.jpg.2533b93ed03d8f441eaa019d480f684c.jpg

Hand washing dishes (I still need to find low LI diswasher)
2019-05-04_kitchen-3.thumb.jpg.8ad1cb57fb33fdcef97ad0f8743ecafd.jpg

Checking is it ready
2019-05-04_kitchen-2.thumb.jpg.cc554f317b96dc6c5b886007501e424f.jpg

Mixing soup
2019-05-04_kitchen-4.gif.b052b89ca02edfb3e5890a110182ad13.gif

That's a Maya's kitchen?? Did you edit the animations to fit your remodel of the kitchen? The original kitchen does not have the sink there, and you added parts.

I must admit, I have the animation engine from Maya's set into my kitchen, but they are slightly off. I solved that by adjusting my pose, but that's a clumsy way.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

That's a Maya's kitchen?? Did you edit the animations to fit your remodel of the kitchen? The original kitchen does not have the sink there, and you added parts.

I must admit, I have the animation engine from Maya's set into my kitchen, but they are slightly off. I solved that by adjusting my pose, but that's a clumsy way.

Yes, that is the Maya's kitchen. I made everything smaller because they were too big for me. Then I rearranged some things and I made those two brown counters with prims. After that I had to adjust all the animations with AVsitter so that they would be right in the new layout and size of things. That was actually fairly quick to do.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Ignore what I said earlier.. that is  the Dutchie corner kitchen, and it does include the oven and fridge. I actually have it rezzed in one of my houses and just came across it! lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.