Wouldn't this offend you either?

Arduenn Schwartzman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I personally think it should have been listed as adult. The message is very loud and clear. I certainly don't have issue with the product being sold but to complain about it being delisted for being adult content seems asinine. 

Maybe their offense was sarcasm?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Looked like a turd hanging out of her mouth, to me..guess that’s also adult. “2 Girls, 1 Brat.”

I'm not a prude, and I do have a naughty sense of humor. I just don't find the item for sale funny in the least and the picture is offensive IMO for anything that's suppose to contain only general content. I honestly don't think the image even belongs in this section of the forums because it really is adult in nature.

And I'd find a turd hanging out of a woman's mouth offensive too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jules Catlyn said:

Do newer accounts still get the Ruth in the polka dot dress with the ponytail in their Library?

firestorm > developer > avatar > character tests > test female and there she is ...

85f125c8cc4faa41f4f611ab43186dd8.png.54c12df1bc2423c5df3d682e4d860ce6.png

Edited by rasterscan
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jules Catlyn said:

Do newer accounts still get the Ruth in the polka dot dress with the ponytail in their Library?

Besides the Character Test, you can find her in 'Library / Clothing / Older Outfits / Girl Next Door #1' - though her shoes don't fit right anymore because the old way of hiding the feet for heels doesn't work anymore.  Gosh, isn't she cute:

882806920_GirlNextDoor.thumb.jpg.3772a3d25f9acac04fdb4ad16ecec38c.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Besides the Character Test, you can find her in 'Library / Clothing / Older Outfits / Girl Next Door #1' - though her shoes don't fit right anymore because the old way of hiding the feet for heels doesn't work anymore.  Gosh, isn't she cute:

Can you make her eat the bratwurst and repost pic ? TY.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Thats the new Ruth, the old one had system orange hair, no flexi dress, no invisiprim shoes, sort of a tux looking outfit.. 

Ruth_Avatar_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Thats the new Ruth, the old one had system orange hair, no flexi dress, no invisiprim shoes, sort of a tux looking outfit.. 

Ruth_Avatar_1.jpg

This is the one I remember .. who's that fancy modern girl in the other pic? lol

14 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Ruth_Avatar_1.jpg

Yeah, but the Character Test doesn't give you that anymore - it gives you that new Girl Next Door avi.  

You can still find the old original Ruth in the Library though - 'Clothing / More Outfits / Ruth'  - looking the same as we all remember:
Ruth.thumb.jpg.64d21103c8dd47e7f5f0da739379f676.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2019 at 11:55 PM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I'm seriously offended by the fact that someone was offended by this sausage not being set to adult and had it flagged and unlisted.

Bratwurst.jpg.c76a8ae2a9e416bacedf762e377bbdf2.jpg

I mean, it looks like a bratwurst, and the word bratwurst itself is also quite unambiguous in the English language, right?

Nonetheless, I complied with the bratwurst police's demand and set it to adult, because I need my much-needed 1-L$ transactions.

/END_OF_RANT

I am a long time proud owner of this bratwurst!

335126221_download(100).jpeg.e70848deb2e2d394e1a5e406987b2ba2.jpeg

Honestly, the outragerati are getting incredibly prudish as the years tick by. But the thing is the Lindens give in too easily to this sort of stupid crap and enable the prudes. That is bad for all of us.

I also won't be surprised if these white knights force supermarkets to stop stocking chickens... because of the word for the male of that species.

Edited by Shudo

That should have been removed for deceptive advertising. That's obviously a RL bratworst thats been photoshopped onto the picture of the avatar.

I doubt the one you receive inworld looks anything like that.

One question though. What's the total length of the bratworst?

14 hours ago, Shudo said:

Honestly, the outragerati are getting incredibly prudish as the years tick by. But the thing is the Lindens give in too easily to this sort of stupid crap and enable the prudes. That is bad for all of us.

I also won't be surprised if these white knights force supermarkets to stop stocking chickens... because of the word for the male of that species.

Roosters?

1 hour ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

16 hours ago, Shudo said:

Roosters?

In the US, they don’t tell you the chicken’s gender at the grocery store.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.