What else I need to do ????

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1943 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Who cares? lol 

I get similar messages all the time. I don't care. I figure I have my standard of what is a fair complexity count, typically between 50k and 70k. If people can't see me at that number, then they can't see me.  So I get it. The message can't be accurate if at 0 you can't be seen; that just gives me further assurance that ignoring those messages is the best thing to do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I can't be less complex. And it s still not enough. 

joke.png.8906c1cf5c5e5489274c8c61bdeb5771.png

Totally ignore that.  It might be that if I click my setting of "Show Friends Only", than anyone not my Friend might get that message - not sure on that.

Anyway, if you are using Firestorm, turn the notification off - because you shouldn't really care anyway.  If another viewer, see if you can disable that notification.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:43 AM, Coby Foden said:

I'm always wondering how the viewer tries to detect do everyone around you see you or not.

If someone has you in their cam range but has a setting that prevents them from seeing you... then that information is relayed on to you.

Hitting that at 0... I suppose means someone set their complexity viewable to 0.

People might do that to do some event shopping, and then forget they've got it set there.

My default is to set it to 80k. But I will lower it sometimes at an event, though usually I just set that it to hide everyone when I go to events and use the mini-map to try to avoid shoving people around... ;)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1943 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.