Hey everyone LAQ Bento head 300L$

ErikaKotov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is a beautiful head. I got really impressed. And the skin is stunning!

I bought one for my main because I already have their HUD and another for an alt. For my alt, I'll wait for a reduced price on their HUD to buy it. I like that it's playable even without the HUD and it's omega ready.

It also worth saying that they'll pick up a name from the MP reviews that will win 10K in store credits. So it's better buying it at MP.

5 hours ago, ErikaKotov said:

LAQ sells their HUD separately its regular price but you can probably wait until boxing day it'll probably get cheaper.

I'm considering this for a little-used, but still occasionally useful alt of mine.

What functionality do you get without the HUD? (Or, put another way, what does the HUD do?)

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thanks for posting this. I have an older alt that needs a head and I've been loathe to spend too much on her. I'm not a fan of LAQ but this one looks quite nice and for $300L it will do just fine. Not sure how I feel about it not having the HUD though, will go take a look.

As I understand it, other Bento animations should work on it, maybe not all turn out well, but still worth a try. Logging in now to test it. I don't like LAQ skins either, so this is a long shot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What functionality do you get without the HUD? (Or, put another way, what does the HUD do?)

Without the HUD, the head have eyes and eyebrows animating naturally. As a Bento head, it works with other Bento animations, but, as Marianne said, not all might work well.
You can apply skins, hairbases, makeups and tattoos. To clear the layers, LAQ sells a Clear layers HUD for 50L.

3ce693c7efd41ce05e84b75638905a42.png

And this is what HUD does:

HUD 3.06

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.