pay pal

noir20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i need some one from s  to help me transfer my linden  

or any  palce to go  for that 

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

We are unable to complete your request

• This transaction would exceed your daily trading limit by US$42.00.
    Your daily trading limit is US$0.00
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

Edited by noir20

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Bear in mind that you cannot transfer money out of SL to a credit card.  Credit cards aren't designed to accept money, only to spend it!  You MUST have a verified PayPal or Skrill account registered as your payment method with LL to transfer money out of SL.

o.o... i'm off with @Cindy Evanier shopping for Christmas socks at Antarctica

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Bear in mind that you cannot transfer money out of SL to a credit card.  Credit cards aren't designed to accept money, only to spend it!  You MUST have a verified PayPal or Skrill account registered as your payment method with LL to transfer money out of SL.

can i  add  both  ? pay pal  and mastercard?

2 minutes ago, noir20 said:

can i  add  both  ? pay pal  and mastercard?

yes, but only one at a time can be used to buy L$ and other fees.

But for transfer the sold L$, after 30 day wait, you nééd a paypal ( or skrill)  transfers to RL only happen on that, not on Credit Cards.

1 minute ago, Ethan Paslong said:

yes, but only one at a time can be used to buy L$ and other fees.

But for transfer the sold L$, after 30 day wait, you nééd a paypal ( or skrill)  transfers to RL only happen on that, not on Credit Cards.

ty  ?

44 minutes ago, noir20 said:
9 hours ago, Fionalein said:

I think she just wanted to confirm to us selling worked, thanks for the feedback, @noir20

yes   is it ok to  sell now ?

You already sold the L$.  That's what the message says.  The USD from the sale are in your account balance.  If you want to transfer them to your PayPal account, you may do that now.

EDIT:  Oops!  See below Ethan's note.

Edited by Rolig Loon
Misreading

5 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:
26 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

You already sold the L$. 

not yet :) the message is about a limit sell 249/1 .. at this moment 231.800.000 L$ to go before this order gets any chance.

Ooops!  Quite right.  I looked too quickly. Yes, that offering price is too low.  It will be a long time before many people are willing to buy only L$249 for $1 US.  You'll have better luck if you offer to sell at L$250/$1 or even L$251/$1.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Ooops!  Quite right.  I looked too quickly. Yes, that offering price is too low.  It will be a long time before many people are willing to buy only L$249 for $1 US.  You'll have better luck if you offer to sell at L$250/$1 or even L$251/$1.

mm it  was the  second chose  ok  if it take  time i will  cancel it  and  offer  foe  250 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.