pay pal

noir20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i need some one from s  to help me transfer my linden  

or any  palce to go  for that 

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

We are unable to complete your request

• This transaction would exceed your daily trading limit by US$42.00.
    Your daily trading limit is US$0.00
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

Edited by noir20

Regardless of whether you buy L$ or buy a Premium membership, the clock will start and in 30 days you can sell L$. 

However, you need to get your PayPal straightened out.  Per that picture, whatever card you have on your PayPal account cannot be charged.  Maybe use PayPal HELP to see if they can help you on that.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 7:56 AM, noir20 said:

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

I have put the important part in bold.  Contact paypal and tell them you are having trouble using your account and payment to Linden Lab

7 minutes ago, noir20 said:

does any one   SELL SERVICE  work  with  egytption  master card

From the start of this thread you have had help and links to explain what requirements there are from LL in order to convert your L$ to US$  and take out of second life.  Now if none of these options work for you or you do not wish to try the advice given, it is time to call LL yourself for billing 

here are the number  https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

10 minutes ago, noir20 said:

Not sure what you mean by "sell service".  You are only allowed to buy and sell L$ via the official LindeX.

IF your mastercard is a normal regular credit card, add it to your account and try it.

1 hour ago, noir20 said:

NO!!!  The only way you can buy or sell $L is through the official Linden Exchange on this web site.  And the only way you can transfer money out of Second Life is by using either a verified PayPal or Skrill account.

Go back and re-read my first reply that has all the steps you need to do.

2 hours ago, noir20 said:

yay  i  hope i  can sell after 30 days 

Bear in mind that you cannot transfer money out of SL to a credit card.  Credit cards aren't designed to accept money, only to spend it!  You MUST have a verified PayPal or Skrill account registered as your payment method with LL to transfer money out of SL.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.