Problem with male body's physics

elixdude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I use the method to use female's physics work on male. For belleza jake, it's working fine on chest and butt. But why on signature gianni it's only working on chest? I even maximize the butt size but it still not jiggles. Is it because gianni's butt not physics supported? ?

58 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Is @Skell Daggerin the forum?

He's all things male "consultant".

Caught this minutes before leaving for work ;)

Afraid I can't give any help this time, though. I never use physics so I wouldn't have a clue regarding the possible reason!

Couple of links that might help:

https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/firestorm_avatar_physics

https://strawberrysingh.com/2016/03/25/second-life-avatar-physics-tutorial/

If those don't help then maybe contact Signature customer support to ask them the closing question in the OP?

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I don't know about male mesh bodies, but both the Maitreya and Slink brands of female bodies do not have physics enabled on the bottoms while the Belleza female bodies do. Perhaps the same reasoning for the male applies.

True, Belleza does all three: Boobs, Belly, and Butt. I'm not sure, but I think Belleza Jake does the butt. I have a friend who has one, I'll try to remember asking him about that. As for man-boob physics, I can see that as only being used with some gesture to assumes the muscleman pose and then flexing them. LOL

9 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

True, Belleza does all three: Boobs, Belly, and Butt. I'm not sure, but I think Belleza Jake does the butt. I have a friend who has one, I'll try to remember asking him about that. As for man-boob physics, I can see that as only being used with some gesture to assumes the muscleman pose and then flexing them. LOL

With method changing gender while editing the physics, the chest and butt worked on male. :D

But yeah, I guess I'll go ask on signature support about it :)

EDIT: Only gianni's chest worked on physics but the butt not working, maybe because gianni's butt too small compared with belleza jake?

Edited by elixdude

9 hours ago, elixdude said:

With method changing gender while editing the physics, the chest and butt worked on male. :D

But yeah, I guess I'll go ask on signature support about it :)

EDIT: Only gianni's chest worked on physics but the butt not working, maybe because gianni's butt too small compared with belleza jake?

Men should use them. I remember seeing that even Arnold Schwartzenegger's muscle-man-boobs still jiggled a little when he was running and stuffs, usually from exploding things. :D

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.