Does anybody else still use the default AOs?

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The noob duckwaddle? One of my alts uses a library av and I think it's AO. otherwise my other human alts use cheap AO's from places like Tuty's, Akeyo, Vista & Oracul most AO stores have a free or very  cheap offering for newbies the aimations in the oracul are really wacky would avoid if you prefer something more natural

2 minutes ago, angeoco said:

I mix 'n' match the best animations I find in free/cheap HUDs and load them into the Firestorm AO.

the FS one does not work well with several partial animations running simultaniously, usually my wing or tail AOs freeze the FS one...

22 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

I like the landing and getting up from a fall.

My favorite AO is not a default, it's Pandora Wrigglesworth's "Crash Into The Ground", which comes with a dust cloud, a loud bang, a ragged outline of the hole your body makes in the ground, and an animation that has you crawling up out of it and dusting yourself off.

This is one of the reasons I stay here.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

My favorite AO is not a default, it's Pandora Wrigglesworth's "Crash Into The Ground", which comes with a dust cloud, a loud bang, a ragged outline of the hole your body makes in the ground, and an animation that has you crawling up out of it and dusting yourself off.

This is one of the reasons I stay here.

That's some Wiley E Coyote ***** right there. That's great.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.