What is the most disturbing thing on SL you found for sale?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I saw animal doodads. Naughty bits. Those were quite strange. How are people using those?

Somebody created My Little Pony avatars with a simulated 'cell shader' effect, so, as sure as night follows day, somebody made a 'cell shaded' MLP groin dangle... It was a freebie on the MP if I recall correctly.

But if you REALLY want disturbing, you can/could get a demon groin dangle that could lasso other avatars and pull them towards you... ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

Not furry. A hud for a man who wants to ***** an actual cow/horse/chicken/dog

Leaving furrys out of the equation - As someone who is sometimes a g-rated feral (horse, wolf, dragon, and cat), I'd likely consider there are possibly more devices set up for human females and male ferals then the other way round.

• Like 1

I find very little disturbing. and that which I do, I avoid at all cost. So, I can't say I have truly run into anything all that disturbing.  My threshold for disturbing is, well, not likely matched by a lot of others', primarily because sometimes what others find disturbing,  my sense of humor forces me to find hilarious.

Like this super special hair...from hair fair, 2008 (not my pic was given to me by someone at that fair, lol). After it was over, I saw, several, discussions about how disturbing this hair truly was to some people. Ten years later, I still run into people from time to time that were utterly disturbed by this.

I, however, find it hilarious :D 

5aa5b7f84cc66_Snapshot_HairFair2008-PinkRezzableExplore(26222).png.1fb8ec489d2cf0c8c6b3e8002e309ef5.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tari Landar said:

I find very little disturbing. and that which I do, I avoid at all cost. So, I can't say I have truly run into anything all that disturbing.  My threshold for disturbing is, well, not likely matched by a lot of others', primarily because sometimes what others find disturbing,  my sense of humor forces me to find hilarious.

Like this super special hair...from hair fair, 2008 (not my pic was given to me by someone at that fair, lol). After it was over, I saw, several, discussions about how disturbing this hair truly was to some people. Ten years later, I still run into people from time to time that were utterly disturbed by this.

I, however, find it hilarious :D 

5aa5b7f84cc66_Snapshot_HairFair2008-PinkRezzableExplore(26222).png.1fb8ec489d2cf0c8c6b3e8002e309ef5.png

Yes! Sci-Fi uterus win!

I am of two minds about the Most Disturbing Thing I've seen.

One contender was the rather large building which featured hanged avatars.  The bodies dangling from the nooses were actual, real SL accounts, not prim dummies.   They seemed to be in competition with each other to see who could hang the longest.

The other contender is some of the props made for Dolcett.  I once cammed in on a session where one avatar was roasting another one on a spit.  Ewww.  I mean, just....EWWWWW.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

/me howls!  I made the mistake of following the link and looking at this on the Marketplace.  Now I am arguing with myself about getting one.

Same argument going on in here. Seems like a potentially useful unwanted advance deterrent! Try "Hey Babying" me now!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Somebody created My Little Pony avatars with a simulated 'cell shader' effect, so, as sure as night follows day, somebody made a 'cell shaded' MLP groin dangle... It was a freebie on the MP if I recall correctly.

But if you REALLY want disturbing, you can/could get a demon groin dangle that could lasso other avatars and pull them towards you... ;) 

I have the Mlp one 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.