Secret Confessions - SL and Forums

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've ridden a horse in the nude in RL and SL,but never in the forums...Yet :$

That's about all I can think of at the moment.. I'm sure more will come to mind if I keep thinking back,which is something I try not to do too much nowadays..

hehehe

Lucky Horse!

2415A953-6B4A-4A04-BDD4-708792C21B4E.jpeg

• Haha 1

I confess that I have some asexual friends and at first the idea of being asexual to me was strange and foreign I never understood how someone could not be interested in not wanting to have sex until it was explained to me I myself love sex so it was hard to grasp the concept and understanding but I was able to understand I hope this comment will shed light from the earlier comments made each person is unique and different we all have our own things we like and dislike

• Like 1

@RisingGrace  I wonder if your asexual friends, or you, (or me), are confusing the word 'asexual' with something else. According to a dictionary, 'asexual' means someone who has no sexual feelings or desires for sex, and I assume that to mean that they are simply not attracted by sex at all - RL and SL. I'm a person who is not interested in SL sex, and not all that bothered about it in RL,  so I don't look for it. But if and when it comes my way, then I'm well into it, and I love it. So I wonder if there's some confusion about that word.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

I was reading the posts earlier and someone commented how they were not interested in sex and the jokes back on that comment led me to make this comment I have found others that have no interest in sex either rl or virtual though me personally I love sex and I love it I don't judge others for what they like or don't like or how they choose to be so if someone chooses to be asexual I won't judge them for it and would rather support them as I know we are different and I like celebrating all of our differences

So you came across it more in the way of someone (or some people) saying that they weren't interested in sex - presumably SL sex. It's unnatural to be genuinely asexual in life - at least as I understand the dictionary definition of it.

I used to be well into SLex in my early SL years, but I became a bit spoilt by certain things, which I won't go into, and SLex doesn't now quite hold the appeal that it once did, although, should the situation occur, then my RL self will still gladly respond. So, even though I don't look for it, and I'm not particularly interested at the start if and when it falls in my SL lap, I'd say the same thing - that I'm not interested in SL sex - but I'm definitely not asexual :)

Edited by Phil Deakins

1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

@RisingGrace  I wonder if your asexual friends, or you, (or me), are confusing the word 'asexual' with something else. According to a dictionary, 'asexual' means someone who has no sexual feelings or desires for sex, and I assume that to mean that they are simply not attracted by sex at all - RL and SL. I'm a person who is not interested in SL sex, and not all that bothered about it in RL,  so I don't look for it. But if and when it comes my way, then I'm well into it, and I love it. So I wonder if there's some confusion about that word.

Phil, assuming I haven’t lost track of the you are referring to, one possible clue is that they originally put that they did not like a specific group of people, then changed it to “sex”. So, a little confusion and prevarication is not surprising.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Phil, assuming I haven’t lost track of the you are referring to, one possible clue is that they originally put that they did not like a specific group of people, then changed it to “sex”. So, a little confusion and prevarication is not surprising.

Using the word 'prevarication' confuses me lol.

But ty for the explanation.

3 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Using the word 'prevarication' confuses me lol.

But ty for the explanation.

Hmm..by prevarication, I meant “being unclear, seeming to change, not exactly answering”. Something a person might do to evade answering a question they are either unclear about, or don’t know their own position on, or don’t feel like explaining. 

18 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Oh, but he is serious.  He found out he could "win the day" and has been a Like whore ever since. :)

(you know I'm teasing, right Love?)

I know you’re teasing, but you are correct. But, I was punished the other day, so I am trying to use restraint. Timeout pic was the first post-punishment post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.