Back to SL after very long break

chriswarring

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey peeps! Just came back to sl after 7 year break and much have changed! All of the people I knew back then have quit and I feel a bit lonely in this large fun world and therefore am I writing this post to find fun people to socialize with. When im online I often go exploring or dancing and I really like sims with an urban vibe to it,  I like photography but I consider myself not that great of a photographer smiles... 

I also like to rp from time to time, I was part of a city rp community back when i was beginning sl it was fun! I am open minded mostly about all kind of rp.

Hit me up inworld or here if you'd like to get to know me better! 

/Chris

profile pic.png

Edited by chriswarring
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, chriswarring said:

Thanks for the replies! :) Yeah I was indecisive at the moment regarding to post, but I thought what the hell if there is other people that also are in the same boat as me why not explore this world together?

Most of us still looking for friends, to be honest. Even though we don't put it into words, but a friendship is always welcomed. 

And if you need any help or anyone to hangout, I am happy to help. 

• Like 3

Everyone is always looking for friends. Some people stick around for years, and others take extended "breaks" like you did. ;) 

Welcome back, certainly! Depending on what kind of City RP you are looking for, you could try Crack Den (Urban RP) or something more family-focused with fire departments, schools, etc such as Cedar Creek, Orchard Heights, Cocoa Bay, Acacia Falls (Acacia has a couple of sims dedicated to Adult RP as well, I believe, which isn't a usual in family RP communities), and several more. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, anniemoreira said:

Most of us still looking for friends, to be honest. Even though we don't put it into words, but a friendship is always welcomed. 

And if you need any help or anyone to hangout, I am happy to help. 

Sure! Would be fun to hangout, I'll add you annie

28 minutes ago, norajulian said:

Everyone is always looking for friends. Some people stick around for years, and others take extended "breaks" like you did. ;) 

Welcome back, certainly! Depending on what kind of City RP you are looking for, you could try Crack Den (Urban RP) or something more family-focused with fire departments, schools, etc such as Cedar Creek, Orchard Heights, Cocoa Bay, Acacia Falls (Acacia has a couple of sims dedicated to Adult RP as well, I believe, which isn't a usual in family RP communities), and several more. 

Thanks for the suggestions Nora! I will definitely look them up! :D The Crack Den looks promising! Seems to be a sim of my liking.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/9/2018 at 11:13 AM, chriswarring said:

I also like to rp from time to time, I was part of a city rp community back when i was beginning sl it was fun! 

Chris you will be surprised how many RP communities there are now, check them out.  Also, the urban sim locations are really cool looking so you should have fun exploring new sims after being gone seven years.  The good news is we still have Frank's Place jazz ballroom dancing, and the lag is still ridiculous after all these years but a great place to meet people and dance, welcome back:D

• 2 weeks later...

welcome back :) . another rp place i use to know , and its still around, ( not sure if it was already mentioned ) is stepford suburbs .Glad you returned and have lots of fun! exploring is a non stop adventure in itself as you possibly very well know . :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.