Can't log in into SL and can't open the website

AdeDarma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't log in into SL main or beta grid, it just stay in the loading screen and just saying logging in, i tried using sl viewer and firestorm.

I can't even open the secondlife.com or marketplace, when i typed secondlife.com in my browser it says internal server error and on the tab says 732, i also can't access the support page but i can access the forum.

Error.thumb.jpg.9a31f29e7090a3e1606295b22f52508e.jpgI am having the same issue, Since 14 January 2018, I have been trying to log in to Secondlife Viewer after many tries It not let me logged in. so I checked the website using an external browser (c**ome) it just showing me this.

Edited by dreemetalova

1 minute ago, dreemetalova said:

Error.thumb.jpg.9a31f29e7090a3e1606295b22f52508e.jpgI am having the same issue, Since 14 January 2015, I have been trying to log in to Secondlife Viewer after many tries It not let me logged in. so I checked the website using an external browser (c**ome) it just showing me this.

Have you try using vpn? I tried using vpn and it's working but when i turn the vpn off it's happening again, so i'm sure the problem from my isp and then i contacted my isp and told them the issue. now they solved the problem and i can access the website,mp, and the game now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreemetalova said:

Error.thumb.jpg.9a31f29e7090a3e1606295b22f52508e.jpgI am having the same issue, Since 14 January 2018, I have been trying to log in to Secondlife Viewer after many tries It not let me logged in. so I checked the website using an external browser (c**ome) it just showing me this.

You started your own thread about this and posted it in multiple existing threads.  That is considered spamming the forums and can get you in trouble. Posting multiple places is not necessarily going to get you any faster or better answers.

7 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

perhaps because there is nothing to say?... no problems here ,  and 45600 online.. does sound more like a problem at your or isp side. try resetting your connection.

Already did that hours ago. Unuseful.

A lot of users say the same. Not a local problem. Grid status is becoming ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, Sonia Yeu said:

Already did that hours ago. Unuseful.

A lot of users say the same. Not a local problem. Grid status is becoming ridiculous.

Despite what any of your friends might be saying about misc problems they are having, the grid itself is up and roughly the normal number of users are logged in.  Thus if you are having issues, it is isolated.  Try logging in to a different region.  If you are talking to others that are having problems, does this mean that you are sometime getting logged in or are you chatting outside of SL?  Give us more details of exactly what you are doing, exactly what any messages say, even maybe a screen shot. 

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Despite what any of your friends might be saying about misc problems they are having, the grid itself is up and roughly the normal number of users are logged in.  Thus if you are having issues, it is isolated.  Try logging in to a different region.  If you are talking to others that are having problems, does this mean that you are sometime getting logged in or are you chatting outside of SL?  Give us more details of exactly what you are doing, exactly what any messages say, even maybe a screen shot. 

"Logging in..."

Screen shot: black login screen.

Amen.

16 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

where are that lot of users? you can't log in so won't be seeing them inworld... and i see nothing at the forums except your post.

There are other posts and it's evident. But since I can see people is writing here NOT to help, farewell.

It is possible that you are encountering what we call the "flat inventory" issue.  This means that your inventory is not sub-divided into folder / sub-folders enough.  Instead you have too many items in a single folder.  Open a Support ticket to LL -- see the link on the right side of the forum pages (not this thread, but main pages) - tell them you think you might have a "flat inventory" issue.  They have utilities to fix it.

Note however, that if you are also having issues connecting to this or any other website, it really is more likely an ISP / Connection issue.

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is possible that you are encountering what we call the "flat inventory" issue.  This means that your inventory is not sub-divided into folder / sub-folders enough.  Instead you have too many items in a single folder.  Open a Support ticket to LL -- see the link on the right side of the forum pages (not this thread, but main pages) - tell them you think you might have a "flat inventory" issue.  They have utilities to fix it.

Note however, that if you are also having issues connecting to this or any other website, it really is more likely an ISP / Connection issue.

Thank you LittleMe, but my inventory is well managed from years.

2 minutes ago, Sonia Yeu said:

Thank you LittleMe, but my inventory is well managed from years.

"Well managed" as in 'you have a solid folder / sub-folder / sub-folder setup' and do not have thousands of items in ANY single folder?

The inventory issue and the network issues are the most common causes of stuck login (at least when the entire grid isn't having issues). 

In either your viewer install folder or in one of your 'AppData' folders (maybe someone will come along and clarify that), you should be able to find the view logs.  See if you see anything that gives you hints in the logs.

29 minutes ago, Kity Elan said:

i suppose it's a regional problems cause many italians got problems

If you go to another sim do you have issues?  Or by 'regional', do you possibly mean 'folks from Italy'?  If that is the case, it could be that you all have a common ISP and the ISP is currently having problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.