Cash out and processing fees increase!

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just now discovered this! 

Fine, LL, but please don't insult my intelligence by telling me that is necessary to cover the costs of making sure I am not money laundering, for crying out loud. 

Edited by Pamela Galli

6 hours ago, Elvina Ewing said:

next, some time soon, Marketplace fee is going to increase too, mark my words... I wonder what the excuse for that one is going to be...

in RL it's pretty normal fees, taxes, wages, salary, and so on.... go up a bit.

Mostly to get more money in the pocket for the ones that collect those.

Perhaps simple, but thats how it works.

No excuse needed.

28 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

in RL it's pretty normal fees, taxes, wages, salary, and so on.... go up a bit.

Mostly to get more money in the pocket for the ones that collect those.

Perhaps simple, but thats how it works.

No excuse needed.

They always think the companies are bilking them with fee's, taxes, ect.  but they also forget the cost of doing business goes up, this is a company trying to launch a new product, they need to take and make money for it from their already existing product and the fact they need to hire people to sit and process transaction by hand now, says they are also trying to make our SL a bit safer for cashing out and such.  

I know exactly how it works. Which is why i'm saying, Marketplace fee will go up some time soon. It's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when". I've been waiting for it for years. I'm not sure why it hasn't happen yet... Too difficult to implement? xD

And, some excuse is always needed, however lame. Like " that is necessary to cover the costs of making sure people are not money laundering " ¬¬

So you pay 25 dollars for 1660 now. Above stays 25 dollars. If you cash out less than 1000 dollars everything stays the same. They just want big business to wait with cashouts until the amount is enough to negate the additional costs to reduce processing effort. So Linden makes more money or/and reduces the workload on process credits. This basically only affects residents who have more than 1k cash-out per month.

Edited by Cry Hawker

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

im in the proses of reporting all $%$&%$^ workers camwhos who use lindens to there gain and will be reporting them until they put an end to lindin dollar cashouts

You know alcohol and forums rarely ever mix, right? 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.