How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

They may not all be in a row.

They may not even be ducks?

But they captured my view,

And they made me stop.

Take a seat and dwell

In their wonderment

As a family,  they grouped themselves together.

The elder watching over their young.

Yep, it captured my heart.

Love life is abound.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Creations Park/30/19/54screenshot_005.thumb.png.c9b5d97bb76e5713cab0a659d20519a6.png

Edited by Miranda Tretiak
  • Like 16

Still on the journey to try and get a specific effect. Feel like not much progress was made. I played around with resolution, image size, lighting and shadow. To me I'm not seeing a noticeable difference. Will keep messing about with settings... FaceImage_011.thumb.png.051b4b062272745a5d2c5cc08faa0e91.png

Edited by Tayt3rChip
forgot my linky link
  • Like 16

Coming back to SL after nearly a decade (mostly) away has been an interesting experience, in every possible meaning of that phrase. But revisiting my dated, circa 2014 avatar was a real slog. So much has changed while I was away, and just digesting all of it has been hard enough, let alone actually putting the pieces together. After 2+ months ramping-up and tweaking, I think I have the SL "me" in a pretty good place at this point. Now I just need to figure out where to go, and what to do with him... 🙄

image.thumb.jpeg.edfe4f76fdb20ee9a71c97b62197cc5c.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Wesley Spengler said:

Coming back to SL after nearly a decade (mostly) away has been an interesting experience, in every possible meaning of that phrase. But revisiting my dated, circa 2014 avatar was a real slog. So much has changed while I was away, and just digesting all of it has been hard enough, let alone actually putting the pieces together. After 2+ months ramping-up and tweaking, I think I have the SL "me" in a pretty good place at this point. Now I just need to figure out where to go, and what to do with him... 🙄

Hello you 😳

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I just LOVE your freckles, so adorable!!

thank you, I use a mixture of the freckles that came with my skin from the skinnery and also got some from deetalez ? I think thats the store name. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Wesley Spengler said:

You have done a great job on your avvie so congrats, we are all works in progress!  As for what to do, tell us what you enjoy already and what you would like to explore.  In SL there is music of every conceivable variety, games and puzzles of many types, train trips and boat cruises and other ways to explore everything.  Your imagination is the only limit!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1