How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 9/28/2022 at 7:14 PM, Gwin LeShelle said:

#自撮り

#自撮り
Trying to come down from 16 days of night shifts xD... 3 am and I am taking pics in SL <.< guess how its going xD 

Stunningly beautiful. 

I love all your photos, always such lovely colours, make my brain flood with dopamine. 

Thank you. 

• Like 7

On 10/2/2022 at 3:26 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I tried some very different shots today.  I am a member of the not-very-powerful-computer club, but my internet connection was really strong on the mountain today, so I stayed logged in for quite some time getting to play inworld longer than usual.

image.thumb.jpeg.924dff374a019fe653cd6efe5abd8c11.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8c27f546cef60613c3ae761b477f7e4a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f438be4025ebcdc2ef734e0b6a66a3cb.jpeg

Well worth it, these are superb (I have a not very powerful computer too, don't think I could do anything half as good). And I wish I had hair like that in real life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2022 at 6:02 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This one of those selfies that gives me the creeps the day after I've taken it and thought it looked nice. Uncanny valley? Is there something about my avi's appearance that I can't put my finger on, or articulate, that produces this effect?

Anyway, I'm reasonably happy with the black and white aspect of it.

Seaside-Black.thumb.png.2c3d520016acf320ce6126c27082be83.png

You asked. 

Nothing at all creeps me out about the photo, but you have one of the most expressive of avatar faces, which is both very innocent-looking, but the eyes have depth, like they have seen an awful lot and not always the good in people or the world. 

And the hair is fab, there is a slightly malevolent breeze blowing. 

Your pictures always speak to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Oh, Bagnu, I was just talking with some people who told me you can get virtual drugs in SL that makes your viewer and avatar all trippy looking. Is that what you did? haha

LOL, no. Yes, I have some of those, but I was actually referring to a bad day I had in RL yesterday, that messed with my mind. No drugs involved. The "trip" is pure photoshop.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3

Just now, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Fun!  Getting Bowie vibes.  How did you get the look?

I never even realized I had that look. I took a pic with a hangover tattoo, and added some smeared lipstick. Then I randomly tried some PS effects.. I duplicated the layer, and used a claw brush as an eraser. It was all very random. It actually started because i wanted Caitlin to use makeup to show when she's not feeling great in RL, so we have some cues from each other's look, like we would in RL.

• Like 2