How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'd love to know what you are doing in this photo.  Maybe I need more of the background.  You appear to be at work (name tag?) A bowling alley?  Cosmic bowling with the neon lights?  Maybe a skating rink?  

Oh, and stop touching your face.  You'll get sick. 

/me hands you a fidget spinner.

The instant I saw Scylla's pic, I thought of the intro to Louis Schwartzburg's "Gratitude" given by an adorable young girl, who I shall forevermore call... Scylla.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, DanielLoveStefani said:

CUUUUUUTE! 

Hold on, the sign makes it less cute haha

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'd love to know what you are doing in this photo.  Maybe I need more of the background.  You appear to be at work (name tag?) A bowling alley?  Cosmic bowling with the neon lights?  Maybe a skating rink?  

Oh, and stop touching your face.  You'll get sick. 

/me hands you a fidget spinner.

Really good question. I don't really know what I'm doing here!

I tend not to like self-consciously artificial poses. I get a lot of pose packs, and I break the poses up and organize them in folders by type. Two of my folders -- "Model Poses" and "Selfie Poses" -- get very little use. I'd rather something sort of naturalistic, even (or sometimes especially) if a bit "awkward."

In this case, I've been taking a series of pics that are supposed to be very unposed -- "candid" moments in my life: dancing while doing dishes, or my head buried in a fridge looking for a snack. And I didn't want this to be a conventional "portrait." I wanted it to look like I was caught a bit off guard. I wanted it to be a bit "interesting."

I wanted it to prompt questions, like, "What are you doing?"

And in RL I am a bit fidgety. Not quite as much as Maddy's young "Scylla," but my hands are not very often still. So Maddy might be right. Solo might be right too!

But I am emphatically NOT picking my nose! It's not THAT unguarded!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2022 at 9:43 AM, Bagnu said:

Caitlin and I in the Penthouse on the Island. She was trying on new outfits while I gave her my opinions. I took the pic at default graphics settings by accident, because I was focused on what we were doing.  I liked the general look of it, so I experimented a little. 

Caitlin and Me filterd Old Photo Sandor.png

Beautiful

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1