The Ladies who Lunch Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Ave, Lillie how's your gluteus maximuses this morning. It is noisy I'm not sure if I heard worshipers cuming or going. It's hard to tell sometimes. I did love Bobbies concert last night, that was not only unique but thoroughly enjoyable.

Now that was worth listening to:P

My-Coffee.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Morning Ave, Lillie how's your gluteus maximuses this morning. It is noisy I'm not sure if I heard worshipers cuming or going. It's hard to tell sometimes. I did love Bobbies concert last night, that was not only unique but thoroughly enjoyable.

Now that was worth listening to:P

My-Coffee.gif

Um, my gluteus maximus is just fine thank you for asking.  Yours okay?  Bobbie's concert was fantastic.  It brought back memories of when I played piano.  I really need to start again.  I have a beautiful instrument in my family room that gets little use.  Classical music always touches my soul.  :)

Of all the things I have achieved in life so far, you know shopping, baking bread, selecting the right nail polish a musical instrument is not in the cards as yet. Although I am a devote listener when I hear something of value.

I wonder if fiddling around in these forums may be classed as playing, something. Then again considering the impact of what is typed in here has on the world both RL and SL I guess playing is the wrong term.:)

Venus Petrov wrote:

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Gosh, I love your posts.  Your prolific prose just dances through my mind...seriously. 

Alliterations aplenty.  *sigh*  :  )

(Pssst, I thought the LWL put a contract out on you.  Glad to see you're alive)

No one puts Pep in a corner.

You just made me laugh out loud for real!    

(had to read your line with the proper emphasis...and knowing what that line alludes too...hehe)

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Morning Celestiall!  Been thinking about you lady,  I hope all is going well with you today!  Hugs!!!

Lillie!  Hi.  I was actually thinking about you yesterday.  Have an idea, (I know...who'd have thunk it?) and wanted to run it by someone, to see if they could envision, what I cooked up in my head.  Another Hoosier is what I need.  

Off to work right now, but will send you an IM inworld later tonight.  Have a great day!  : )

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Morning Celestiall!  Been thinking about you lady,  I hope all is going well with you today!  Hugs!!!

Lillie!  Hi.  I was actually thinking about you yesterday.  Have an idea, (I know...who'd have thunk it?) and wanted to run it by someone, to see if they could envision, what I cooked up in my head.  Another Hoosier is what I need.  

Off to work right now, but will send you an IM inworld later tonight.  Have a great day!  : )

Sounds good!  I'll be there.  You have a great day too! :)

Pep wrote:

@Maryanne: Silly old woman . . .

Pep ( . . . you haven't turned your hearing aid on.)

♥♫ Dooo dee doo dee doo doo .... *Looks over in the corner.. O hai Pep! :)

I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you back yet :matte-motes-smitten: Welcome back!

It's great you're allowed in this forum isn't it? 8^) You must have saved some energy with this post huh:P? Or hasn't the ViAgro kicked in yet perhaps ^^? *whispers.. It's ok it's quite common it seems ^^ (only side effect is high post counts and ranting *puts hand on peps shoulder, you'll get there don't worry).  

My hearing aid is a set of Senheiser headphones, professional quality ones to be precise :) They are that good that you can pretty well tell whats going to be rubbish before you hear it! ;o How kewl is that?! Highly recommended \o/

See you inworld sometime! erm.. in - world... remember? ^^ oh.. u don't.. o 

Superb graphics Keli, just superb. As per usual. Love it!

Hi Jacki, I just happened to be on the grid so I sent you an invite. Hope to see you soon:)

For anyone else interested "How does one get to be a LWL" just IM any of the group members. No dues and no special requirements, although the odd silly looking hat does help.

Hugs

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hi Jacki, I just happened to be on the grid so I sent you an invite. Hope to see you soon:)

For anyone else interested "How does one get to be a LWL" just IM any of the group members. No dues and no special requirements, although the odd silly looking hat does help.

Hugs

Dammit... I can't get inworld right now... I think my modem is borked.  I was so looking forward to either getting an invite or feeling really sad because I didn't... lol.

*hugs*

...Dres (I'm gonna try again.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.