The Ladies who Lunch Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats just damn cute:)

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Good morning all. Hi Dee, Hi Lillie, Hi Storm. Now play nice don't make me use this.
:P

Morning Keli!  Oh I see you got your pan out!  Are you going to make us breakfast!? 
;)

Sure as soon as my new pan gets here... hehe I just order it last night.
;)

I just lurv modern induction pans and cooktops. Expensive but wow, awesome to cook with and easy to cleanup. Scanpan is my fave. (danish). You sure wouldn't want to get broadsided with one of those frypans. For some weird reason we get different model stuff than the USA.

I was browsing on one of their sites and couldn't see my stuff on there? E-mailed them in horror thinking that series may have been discontinued and they said oh noo that's the US site we don't sell that line over there! o.0 and I'm like WUT! phew! oo, rightyo then :P

I wish you could buy it in SL ^^ roflz :matte-motes-smitten:

Hey Cinn sorry we didn't get a chance to chat long last night,hopefully next time. Don't be surprised to see some of your descriptive words end up in the group description. :)

We now have a new logo, thanks to Keli, I can see a new line of gang wear coming out..

BTW Keli let it be known Keli was the first group member, I am aware of, to arrive to a function decked out in mesh, From the pictures provided she look quite stunning, it would be nice to see pics here of her view and a none mesh viewer image to compare.:)

If I could ever get to rez with V3 I would have looked myself. The fact is lately rezzing with any viewer is starting to take some time. I wonder if the mesh roll out has some effect on this?

Have a great day all

My-Coffee.gif

I love modern cookware as well Ave, but sometimes the old cast iron is the only way to go.  I can't think of a better way to make corn bread then baked right in the iron skillet!  It's also awesome to take on camping trips.  I had a whole set of cast iron cook ware at one time, but it dissapeared when my ex left. 

I loved making beef stew over an open fire.  *sighs*

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

/me tiptoes in under the radar

It was nice to finally meet a few more of you wonderful ladies last night.  I am going with lively, slightly naughty,
semicivilized
, polite, but unsubdued as the correct describing words.  Can't wait for the next time...  (((hugs)))

Thank you for coming out last night Cin!  I'm so glad you made it!  :)   I promise next time to be better hehe.  I hope that you had fun though.  I love your description!  :)  Hugs!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

It was nice to finally meet a few more of you wonderful ladies last night.  I am going with lively, slightly naughty,
semicivilized
, polite, but unsubdued as the correct describing words.  Can't wait for the next time...  (((hugs)))

Cinn, it was nice to meet you, too :-). I can't imagine where you came up with 'slightly naughty', but maybe we were just having a quiet night. Normally there would be no adjective.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

semicivilized

It was great to see you last night. :)

I loved what you said soooo much I added it to the OP.

Check it out: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Make-Friends/The-Ladies-who-Lunch-Club/m-p/728679#M609

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Cinn sorry we didn't get a chance to chat long last night,hopefully next time. Don't be surprised to see some of your descriptive words end up in the group description.
:)

We now have a new logo, thanks to Keli, I can see a new line of gang wear coming out..

BTW Keli let it be known Keli was the first group member, I am aware of, to arrive to a function decked out in mesh, From the pictures provided she look quite stunning, it would be nice to see pics here of her view and a none mesh viewer image to compare.

If I could ever get to rez with V3 I would have looked myself. The fact is lately rezzing with any viewer is starting to take some time. I wonder if the mesh roll out has some effect on this?

Have a great day all

My-Coffee.gif

As you wish. :)

MeshK_001.jpg

Mesh_001.jpg

Keli your a sweetheart thanks much. I love the top look:)

Keli Kyrie wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Cinn sorry we didn't get a chance to chat long last night,hopefully next time. Don't be surprised to see some of your descriptive words end up in the group description.

BTW Keli let it be known Keli was the first group member, I am aware of, to arrive to a function decked out in mesh, From the pictures provided she look quite stunning, it would be nice to see pics here of her view and a none mesh viewer image to compare.

Have a great day all

My-Coffee.gif

As you wish.

MeshK_001.jpg

Mesh_001.jpg

Yes I know the shame of it all, lol.

To be honest I have no idea what we are trying to conform to. Oh we had a cold plate at a barn dance once and Lillie BBQ. Actually we are one of three groups in world that have "Ladies Who Lunch" in their title. I'll have to ask them if they ever lunch.

Now there is always a first time do you have a place in mind, seriously it would prove to be fun:)

DQ Darwin wrote:

Damn yes Keli that's true sorry. But I am thinking, and I think Mickey is also, of going somewhere in world for the express purpose to sit at a fine place lunch and chat.

BTW How is that fried chicken coming along
:P

We will have it tonight. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.