The Ladies who Lunch Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Darn! I am out.... I don't have old money, I don't really enjoy dressing up, I am divorced, I work and shopping isn't really my thing. I DO like to socialize and chat though. Does that count? I am up for anything rebellious if that was your main intent. I suppose I could pretend to like all that stuff, but then it wouldn't be fun. Darn! I am out...

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Darn! I am out.... I don't have old money, I don't really enjoy dressing up, I am divorced, I work and shopping isn't really my thing. I DO like to
socialize
and
chat
though. Does that count? I am up for anything
rebellious
if that was your main intent. I suppose I could pretend to like all that stuff, but then it wouldn't be
fun
. Darn! I am out...

Lets see... um....

1) Socialize... Check

2) Chat.... Check

3) Rebellious... Check

4) Fun... Fun! Check, check check!

It sounds like you would fit in perfect to me. How about if we make you Ruler of Rules and Regulations? :smileyvery-happy:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

When?  Where?  and yes! 

What to wear, what to ware, what to were ....

((BTW, "Yes" is my favorite word))

Thursdays at 8pm SLT Pannies :smileyhappy:

That looks like it is tonight! I hope everyone who is interested can make it. :)

Last night a DJ friend's set was all about love. Every song had the word 'love' in the title--there are approximately two zillion qualifiers, by the way. Toward the end she played one I've liked forever; it's one of my all time favorite songs and probably the oldest one in that imaginary list. Afterwards I googled it a little. It was co-written by Carole King, and it was the first--the first--single by an all girl group to go to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. So I thought you ladies might enjoy it :smileyhappy:

I could reflect forever on love, relationships, friendships, loyalty, etc., and a song with lyrics such as this one make me ponder exactly those sorts of things. Maybe later when I have a bit more time to collect my rambling musings in writing, I'll share it here. In the meantime, this is a great song and a fantastic piece of history. Thanks, Dillon!

Nidania: Hi welcome to the forums. I sent you an invite to the group.

As a recap the group "The Ladies Who Lunch" is open to join and a social group to meet and make friends. Feel free to exercise the choice if so incline.

Just "search" for the group in world and do your thing.

Hugs all Dee

• 2 weeks later...

valerie Inshan wrote:

Last night at Dee's barn was great! :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_006.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun, but I just have to ask...who is the one bending over on the left side of the pic (what a shot) and the guy on the right side...looks like he's doing the surf or the monkey? :smileywink:

@Kylie While it's not always wise to tell outside the event your question is pretty innocent so I will answer.;)

Rhonda lost a contact lense and was trying to find it before it got crushed.:)

The guy on the right "Mike"  was doing the monkey:)

It is a heck of a shot though lol

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Kylie While it's not always wise to tell outside the event your question is pretty innocent so I will answer.
;)

Rhonda lost a contact lense and was trying to find it before it got crushed.
:)

The guy on the right "Mike"  was doing the monkey:)

It is a heck of a shot though lol

hmmmm...hope she found it, lol.  :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.