The Ladies who Lunch Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Ladies that could got out last night for a little backup support to their fav songbird Lillie Woodells @Pannies. After the getting over the horrors of realizing we all bought and wore the same outfit things settled down.

There appeared to be a mystery woman in our circle with a rather deep voice and hairy legs but the name escapes me at present.

The backup routine went of with a small hitch it seemed the sky opened up an rained down pots of Lillies (go figure).

It was great to see all there to include Scylla, Nat, Gypsy and Darrius. :)

Same.jpg

Stage.jpg

That was almost too much fun. I'm really sorry I somehow biffed seeing the notecard about the dress so I looked so goofy; I hated to miss Lillie's singing so I kinda rushed fitting the skirt.:smileysad:

There were so many flashbulbs going off when ?????  jumped onstage I'm still blinking.

*CENSORED* is fabulous in what every *CENSORED* wears. 

DQ Darwin wrote:

Great night Lillie. How you could continue singing after the damsel in the clodhoppers showed up is quiet an art.
36_3_11.gif

I was able to continue because I closed my eyes.  Hahaha.

I just can't say enough how grateful I am for the fantastic group of people I have become friends with here.  I am very much looking forward to the next get together. 

Now, I need somewhere to wear my new dress. I'm dying to wear it... hehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.