Sign in to follow this  

The Ladies who Lunch Club

:smileysurprised: Hey Keli! Look at that! I just found it on the marketplace. Shouldn't you and Dee claim some copyrights? :smileytongue:

ladies-who-lunch.jpg

Well dang it Val. I rushed out to contact my lawyer and realized I don't have one. I need to chat with Keli over a possible class action suit :)

Well the Ladies that could got out last night for a little backup support to their fav songbird Lillie Woodells @Pannies. After the getting over the horrors of realizing we all bought and wore the same outfit things settled down.

There appeared to be a mystery woman in our circle with a rather deep voice and hairy legs but the name escapes me at present.

The backup routine went of with a small hitch it seemed the sky opened up an rained down pots of Lillies (go figure).

It was great to see all there to include Scylla, Nat, Gypsy and Darrius. :)

Same.jpg

Stage.jpg

What a night.  I have no words to describe it.  I've looked through the thesaurus and I just can't find the right word.  and *CENSORED* in the matching dress, tiara, and those muddy muddy boots. 

Love you all!!  xxxx

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Val Yes most assured. He'll have to stay with Keli we are remodeling at present. Thanks Val
:)

My very own "Take-Home" Lawyer, $Lindens$ from the class action law suit and free downloads from Lillie... Sign me up. :)

That was almost too much fun. I'm really sorry I somehow biffed seeing the notecard about the dress so I looked so goofy; I hated to miss Lillie's singing so I kinda rushed fitting the skirt.:smileysad:

There were so many flashbulbs going off when ?????  jumped onstage I'm still blinking.

Great night Lillie. How you could continue singing after the damsel in the clodhoppers showed up is quiet an art.36_3_11.gif

I got a great picture of the mystery woman with the deep voice and hairy legs that I will for sure be posting later. There is no way I am letting that shot go unshared! :smileyvery-happy:

*CENSORED* is fabulous in what every *CENSORED* wears. 

DQ Darwin wrote:

Great night Lillie. How you could continue singing after the damsel in the clodhoppers showed up is quiet an art.
36_3_11.gif

I was able to continue because I closed my eyes.  Hahaha.

I just can't say enough how grateful I am for the fantastic group of people I have become friends with here.  I am very much looking forward to the next get together. 

Now, I need somewhere to wear my new dress. I'm dying to wear it... hehe

DQ Darwin wrote:

"Seductive Formal Song Night"?
23_33_13.gif

/me Searches playlist. 

I may be able to do that.  All the girls can wear seductive formal gowns  outfits.

Lillie Woodells wrote:

I just can't say enough how grateful I am for the fantastic group of people I have become friends with here.  I am very much looking forward to the next get together. 

Me too, Lillie. Me too! *group hug*

Quinn Morani wrote:

But first we need "clown suit" night, remember? :smileytongue:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! 

/me crouches in the corner crying quietly