The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara, sure posting an invite here in the forums will be excellent but you you should get in touch with Hippie Bowman, he's our great breakfasts manager and holds the "planning" if I may say so. You met him already at my parties, you know how sweet and kind he is, go ahead girl!! :heart:

Oh yes Sara!  Let me know if you would like to host a breakfast.  Would love to come out and see your place!  Just let me know!

Peace!

Heya Hippie
:)
  Well, yes I want to, heck would love to host a breakfast party, so let me know what needs planning.  The next 2 sundays are fine for me

Very good.  The next 2 Sundays are taken.  Would you like to do the following Sunday on the 30th of December?  Let me know if that is okay.

Peace!

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Sara.jpg

Please stop posting photos of the creepy Santa-Claus? :matte-motes-crying:

I had to replace him with Gingy from Shrek just to stop the nightmares...

omg Ko-ko, not even sure of this guy, I think I may have problems with him, only because I have baked up quite a few batches of his family :matte-motes-silly:  *eyes the giant gingerbread man and bites at her fingers nervously*

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, it's that time of year when I long for a change..new skins..lol..

Here is one from LAQ called Maria..first pick is the Fair shade..the second is Peach..opinions please

Snapshot_148.png

Snapshot_149.png

Both look so good with your shape, Sara. I think I prefer the peach, but just to make this opinion really unhelpful-- I'm betting the fair shade would look gorgeous with your red hair too.

I think  the peaches have it..lol :matte-motes-smitten:  Will go get that skin sometime this week :)

Raven1 Short wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Here is one from LAQ called Maria..first pick is the Fair shade..the second is Peach..opinions please

Snapshot_148.png

Snapshot_149.png

Both look so good with your shape, Sara. I think I prefer the peach, but just to make this opinion really unhelpful-- I'm betting the fair shade would look gorgeous with your red hair too.

Both look great! I'd pick peach. Only because that's the shade I have from LAQ.

Lol Raven, Peach is my choice as well :)

NealCrz wrote:

Those who've been to my land know I have a thing for SL boats.   Went crazy with this Oceanis 300 tonight which boast 3 mast, 2 living rooms,  bedroom jacuzzi, and two helms. Only 508 prims.   Heading for home port.

Home Port.jpg

Boat inside.jpg

Wow, that is one big boat ya got there, looks great :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_149.png

I vote for peach, Sara. Just because you are one! :heart:

Aww Val :)   hugs you  :smileyvery-happy: :heart:   Yes, that is my choice as well :)

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara, sure posting an invite here in the forums will be excellent but you you should get in touch with Hippie Bowman, he's our great breakfasts manager and holds the "planning" if I may say so. You met him already at my parties, you know how sweet and kind he is, go ahead girl!! :heart:

Oh yes Sara!  Let me know if you would like to host a breakfast.  Would love to come out and see your place!  Just let me know!

Peace!

Heya Hippie
  Well, yes I want to, heck would love to host a breakfast party, so let me know what needs planning.  The next 2 sundays are fine for me

Very good.  The next 2 Sundays are taken.  Would you like to do the following Sunday on the 30th of December?  Let me know if that is okay.

Peace!

So far the 30th is looking good for me :)  So we can do it then :)

YAY for the 30th, count me in!!! Phew, I was afraid you would do it before because I would probably have missed it as I will be on vacation in a remote place from the 15th to the 26th, and most probably won't be able to log inworld. Those poor wireless connections out at the country are good enough for the forums, but not for SL... 

Saraya Starr wrote:

omg Ko-ko, not even sure of this guy, I think I may have problems with him, only because I have baked up quite a few batches of his family :matte-motes-silly:  *eyes the giant gingerbread man and bites at her fingers nervously*

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG! Not too sure this will make the nightmares stop. This is hilarious, Ko!
:D

:D You guys are too cute! You have no issues at all with sitting in the lap of the creepiest Santa on the planet and whispering wishes in his ear, but a giant cookie frightens you? :heart:

cat_with_box_on_head.jpg

You two are strange! :P

That's the cutest sled-photo, Val. I think it's... a little less effort if you're on a hill though? :heart:

I'm fairly sure some people would consider boots in bed a fetish; however, I'm going to just cough a bit and and say instead that stomping snow inside makes me understand why you do so much laundry. :P

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

That's the cutest sled-photo, Val. I think it's... a little less effort if you're on a hill though? :heart:

I'm fairly sure some people would consider boots in bed a fetish; however, I'm going to just cough a bit and and say instead that stomping snow inside makes me understand why you do so much laundry.
:P

Hahaha!!! Love doing laundry in SL, but not so much in RL. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.