The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yay for tatt layers!  They are so 'da bomb'!  I used to try 'fixing' the hair-hat thing by pulling the hair that is on top of my head down INTO my skull.  put the hat on and voila.  However if I had to take the hat off for any reason in front of someone, that was no good.  /me laughs

Venus Petrov wrote:

Yay for tatt layers!  They are so 'da bomb'!  I used to try 'fixing' the hair-hat thing by pulling the hair that is on top of my head down INTO my skull.  put the hat on and voila.  However if I had to take the hat off for any reason in front of someone, that was no good.  /me laughs

Yup yup yup. That would be wicked awkward, lol!

The hairbases make hat wearing pretty easy. It's just the attached tails and such that still challenge. I used to wear my hair down most of the time and very long and full. Like in my badge, or straight but still really full. can you imagine getting a hat over that? GAH!

I actually got two sets of eyelashes. One has the assorted eyeshadow colors and the other is just dark lashes, which I can wear with a natural look. The only thing I'm annoyed about is that I also bought two lipstick sets also tattoo layers that claimed they worked with any skin yet my lips are too full for them and they don't fit. I don't think I'm interested in messing with my lip slider just for those sets, even if it will still work despite my skin.

But overall very happy. It will look even better once I do the alpha layer removal of the system lashes and eyes! :womanhappy:

Thank you, Rhonda.  This set of eight sims is lovely.  I am such an amateur/poor photographer that I must seek out places where I can use the windlight, and natural setting to the max and cross my fingers and toes that 'something' turns out.

@Rhonda, Lovely shot!  My bust slider has been set to 65 for nearly two years now.  As you know, it's all about proportion.  When I adjusted my bust slider, I also checked shoulders and hips.

I have seen avatars of all bust sizes jiggling...so while larger makes for a 'bigger impact', any size will have the 'jollies'. 

/me laughs

Oh thank you so much for your kind words, Sylvia! As I replied to Venus, I don't deserve credit for such beautiful pictures. The place is so stunning, all I had to do was to put my avatar there and click the snapshot button! And, I have not visited all the sim yet so more pictures are to be coming soon...

:smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.