The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Stayed up until the wee hours being bad did you? Hope it's decaf or you're going to have trouble sleeping. Is that a collar around your neck?

Yes I stayed up until the wee hours again, yes it was decaf, and no I wasn't up being bad ;)  I was being bored mostly yet again working on my sim.  Did go out dancing a bit but met a few odd ones so just came home..lol

And no Randall that is not a collar around my neck, it is a velvet choker ;)

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

What are you agreeing with?

that you should relax a bit

Get to know me more before  you say that puppy
:P

*stands back with hands in the air*

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

No Val, no need to apologize for how you are feeling, we can all feel like that at times *sends you a big hug*

Sending hugs back to you Saraya and all. Posting a more joyous picture this morning. Poppies are so lovely and Spring is almost here! :smileyhappy:

poppies.jpg

:) You are looking gorgeous Val, the picture of spring, those poppies are beautiful :)

UncommonTruth wrote:

I want to come dance in your garden too! I love this one, joyous is a good description :smileyhappy:

Saraya, what a beautiful picture of you. Serene and lovely.

I'm getting a kick out of the dancing ones lol. Can't wait to see who makes Cinnamon red next :smileyvery-happy:

Love, love those pics Uncommon, the first one is my favorite :)

And thankyou :)

This is kind of for Val or anyone else with a sim..

i found the coolest thing..i was wanting to do a series of images from the suckerpunch movie..

for those that don't know what that is ..here ya go hehehe

Aaanyways...i was thinking of building a bunch of sets  and tearing them down as i do each set of picks ..but then realized..that's starting to cost tons of money and take tons of time..

then i found this..the tiny little green dot in the red circle is where i am standing..and below the big globe is my sim lolnexus globe.png

it's a 512 globe which sits 256m outside of each side of my sim..i can keep it a full sphere or make it a half sphere and drop it down to the water lever and use my sim for the landscaping for all kinds of wild worlds...

here are a few of test shots i was taking for my suckerpunch series which for now i am calling it CekaPunch lol..just seeing if i could get the poses right for the shots..

i thought since you all love to take pics and love all kinds of atmospheres for them..that those of you with sims may like something like this..there are so many themes that you can do just about anything if you can find the images for the globes..

anyways..my series will look much better quality than these when i am finished..but i figured maybe it will show some of the depth you can get even with my crappy computer..

mine is called the neXXus v 3.1 512 size..they have them that will cover 6 sims at one time..i bet that would look wild lol

they also have smaller ones in all kinds of sizes..the next one down from mine fits inside a sim..

i thought since i knew Val had a sim that she may want to demo one of these..i know she loves pictures of her sim..and she could do any neat sky..and also they make for neat sim surrounds as well..

kk here are the pics now that my rambling has stopped lol

as i said..don't judge this quality of them.these are just test shots and not the final studio settings or buildings or quality..i hope to make them breath taking..because i really love the feel that suckerpunch gives me when i see it..

kk now done gabbing lol

oh this first one was just showing one of the other scenes..they have tons and tons of them..

Cekapunch2.png

cekapunch5.png

cekapunch4.png

cekapunch6.png

cekapunch3.png

cekapunch8.png

cekapunch7.png

Cekapunch.png

cekapunch10.png

cekapunch11.png

cekapunch9.png

Nice work... I made a couple of Sucker Punch inspired outfits up from mixing and matching costumes. Nothing direct from the films, but the same feel. I even bought a katana to match (even though it was stuffed with combat scripting, I really just got it for the beautiful shape). I probably posted a couple here... I'll have to look them out and see how they compare.

oh, and just one more thing... if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

cekapunch3.png

I don't have a sim Ceka, but that's my favorite photo of those in your post. Why does the heroine where a Japanese school girl uniform? She should be wearing armor of some type.

she probably grew up watching sailor moon hehehehe

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i found the coolest thing..i was wanting to do a series of images from the suckerpunch movie..

Cekapunch.png

cekapunch10.png

cekapunch11.png

cekapunch9.png

Ceka - I really like this last series of 4 pics.  Incredibly dramatic - smoke, fire, explosions, lightning and that leap off the building....  The pose is perfect!!!   You get a gold star for provoking an emotional response while enjoying your pics.

Cinn

Now I want to see this movie

Saraya Starr wrote:

Enjoying a VERY early morning cup of coffee...

Snapshot_226.png

I have been wanting to say this for a long time.  I absolutely love your look and shape - beautiful, unique and classy in every photo you post and every outfit you wear. 

I haven't seen the thread in a while, but there was a "meet me at the stump" post several months ago.  People would follow the link and take pics at the same stump and post them.  This stump looks the same, but the location does not.  It was a fun thread.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

for those that don't know what that is ..here ya go hehehe

Wow nice pics!

As for the movie... hehehhhehehe: Perfect makeup and hair at all times! Girls are amazing!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Enjoying a VERY early morning cup of coffee...

Snapshot_226.png

I have been wanting to say this for a long time.  I absolutely love your look and shape - beautiful, unique and classy in every photo you post and every outfit you wear. 

I haven't seen the thread in a while, but there was a "meet me at the stump" post several months ago.  People would follow the link and take pics at the same stump and post them.  This stump looks the same, but the location does not.  It was a fun thread.

Wow, thankyou Cinn, that is very sweet of you to say :)  I do remember that thread, so I found it and found the maker of the stump, but it wasn't for sale, only available on her  Lucky Letter board so I sat until my initial came up because I really wanted this stump :) 

The location is my own home sim :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.