Dimensions, Avatars, Content - some thoughts

Coby Foden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i'm just gonna post this in this thread because it's the first island i came to in this spam ocean..

anyways..i noticed something funny..

LL deleted two threads by users..

but  left all the spam LOL

We're the spam. Rod's girls won't tolerate us shifting their focus.

i know right?

hehehe

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Here's one

Snapshot_452.jpg

Is Tex standing behind the bench or sitting down with his back protruding through?  If the latter then it is necessary to get furniture that fits your avi's height.  I have only one peice fo furniture so far, a cuddle chair, but have put off buying any more since most is too large for my 6' avi.

Any suggestions for furniture that would fit my 6' avi and one about 6' 5"?

Studio09 wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Here's one

Snapshot_452.jpg

Is Tex standing behind the bench or sitting down with his back protruding through?  If the latter then it is necessary to get furniture that fits your avi's height.  I have only one peice fo furniture so far, a cuddle chair, but have put off buying any more since most is too large for my 6' avi.

Any suggestions for furniture that would fit my 6' avi and one about 6' 5"?

Just tell Tex to quit over eating or you'll start making him buy the replacement benches for the ones he breaks.  ;)

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

I finally got to meet Phil in-world yesterday morning. I looked at him a good long while, trying to determine if he was too big, too small, or just the right size. I'm still not sure, though I am positive that I am precisely the right size.

I forgot to snap a pic of me sitting next to him. We could have used that  to start a whole new
argument
discussion!

;-)

It was a real privilege to meet you, Maddy
:)

If my memory is correct, we looked just right sitting next to each other so, unless you have incredibly short legs, our sizes are well matched

To my knowledge, there were 2 pics taken of us together at the table. One was taken by Tex and is in his SL feed, and the other was taken by someone else and passed to me. Both are snaps of the 4 ofus at the table - Tex, Trinity, you and me - and don't show a frontal view of us side-by-side, but a good idea can be got from the one in Tex's feed.

Here's one

Snapshot_452.jpg

Oh wow !!!! i just browse the forum before going in bed and what i see ?????

a pic of me with Phil, Maddy and Tex !!!!! Showing that i kept the whole watermelon for me !!!! 

Parhelion, this is a great pic here ... but you missed the more important !!! ... Phil's new shoes !!!! ive licked them before starting to eat the watermelon and i must say they were really tasty hehehehhehe...And yes !!! Phil has new shoes ... and cute ones !

Then you missed also the moment when Maddy emptyed Tex's pocket and then gaves Tex's keys to Phil (his accomplice). 

And to finish.. if you had taken the pic from the other side, not only you would have me in better shot, but you would have notice that Tex had big boobs errr a big scarf in the front, that was probably the reason he had to sit thru the bench then lol..

Well anyway, thank you for this great pic.... i feel a lil special to see im on pics and named even in thread i am not *giggles*, i have to tell Tex too lol.. i guess he will feel same as me :smileywink:

You just gave me a big smile before going in bed :smileyhappy:

PS : and yes Czari, id be happy to see you one of those days at this breakfasts !

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

I finally got to meet Phil in-world yesterday morning. I looked at him a good long while, trying to determine if he was too big, too small, or just the right size. I'm still not sure, though I am positive that I am precisely the right size.

I forgot to snap a pic of me sitting next to him. We could have used that  to start a whole new
argument
discussion!

;-)

If my memory is correct, we looked just right sitting next to each other so, unless you have incredibly short legs, our sizes are well matched

To my knowledge, there were 2 pics taken of us together at the table. One was taken by Tex and is in his SL feed, and the other was taken by someone else and passed to me. Both are snaps of the 4 ofus at the table - Tex, Trinity, you and me - and don't show a frontal view of us side-by-side, but a good idea can be got from the one in Tex's feed.

Here's one

a pic of me with Phil, Maddy and Tex !!!!! Showing that i kept the whole watermelon for me !!!! 

Parhelion, this is a great pic here ... but you missed the more important !!! ... Phil's new shoes !!!! ive licked them before starting to eat the watermelon and i must say they were really tasty hehehehhehe...And yes !!! Phil has new shoes ... and cute ones !

Then you missed also the moment when Maddy emptyed Tex's pocket and then gaves Tex's keys to Phil (his accomplice). 

And to finish.. if you had taken the pic from the other side, not only you would have me in better shot, but you would have notice that Tex had 
big boobs
errr a big scarf in the front, that was probably the reason he had to sit thru the bench then lol..

Well anyway, thank you for this great pic.... i feel a lil special to see im on pics and named even in thread i am not *giggles*, i have to tell Tex too lol.. i guess he will feel same as me :smileywink:

PS : and yes Czari, id be happy to see you one of those days at this breakfasts !

Here are two pictures from the other side. I didn't catch the scarf or the shoes unfortunately. It looks like you were drinking from the watermelon rather than eating it ... what was inside?

Snapshot_451.jpg

Snapshot_489.jpg

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Love your dress!!

Thank you. its an old one (prob 2 or 3 years ago).. its a Wetherby one . they dont have a lot in their MP but the store inworld is huge with tons of colored outfits... idk now, but at this time, she used to give away, 1 new outfit as groupgift every week...I have some outfits from them (bought or got as group gift) and i like them bec they are really colored, brigth and feminine...

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

argument
discussion!

;-)

Here's one

And to finish.. if you had taken the pic from the other side, not only you would have me in better shot, but you would have notice that Tex had 
big boobs
errr a big scarf in the front, that was probably the reason he had to sit thru the bench then lol..

Here are two pictures from the other side. I didn't catch the scarf or the shoes unfortunately. It looks like you were drinking from the watermelon rather than eating it ... what was inside?

Snapshot_451.jpg

Snapshot_489.jpg

OMG ! but you are a real paparazzi !!!  

That said.... i didnt notice i had this ice cream melting just in front of me .... What a shame !!!! 

Bravo for your pictures ! they are really great ! i couldnt make ones, my fps was so low, that it took me half hour for seeing things around me correctly....That's why i saw boobs on Tex instead of his scarf lol... But... weirdly.... Phil's shoes rezzed for me pretty fast... actually, one of the first things i could see correctly...ehhehehhehe 

Phil Deakins wrote:

Just to set the record straight... Phil doesn't have any new shoes. What was new is that I was wearing shoes
;)

hehehe i remember seeing you for the first time in world..

you were way different than what i expected..

i thought you were gonna be some guy in a suit and short hair..

i think i had to still look around for a good bit before i believed it was you and not someone standing behind you lol

Phil Deakins wrote:

Tell me where and I'll come and give you the kiss of mouth - to resuscitate you, naturally:)

what ? after having tried to flirt with every women (Maddy included) at the breakfast ... now you go on in this thread ! Coby, Sephina, Ceka.... wow !!!! you never stop !!!! 

Ok then ... im done with you...

i will never lick your shoes again... neither let you watch my melons..... 

*turns her back and slams the door !*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.