Ceka Cianci last won the day on December 21 2023

Ceka Cianci had the most liked content!

23,421 Excellent

Retained

• Member Title
    Eeeevil

Recent Profile Visitors

6,460 profile views
  1. Especially when they have a hud for each item.. Hud for top, hud for bottom, hud for panties, hud for accessories..hud for bow, hud for extras.. hehehe
  2. Imperfections are like anything else.. Someone is always gonna find something to like or dislike on a first impression, imperfections or not.. So go for broke and enjoy what you enjoy.. Look what trying to be perfect got so many movie stars in Hollywood.. Many of them can't even frown anymore.. hehehe
  3. Gawd, if Second life became the new town square, I'd have to leave just because of all the attention it got.. I can just see it now, texts trending on all the news sites.. Ceka Cianci, a well known tease, drives man to blood loss in his upper head, which in turn caused this poor man to go insane and run into the mercantile exchange to hold everyone hostage for three days. Which in turn caused the current financial crisis we are facing in the country today.. More plus, actual text messages at 11.. I hate when that happens and don't need others finding out how half of these things start up!! \o/
  4. In the U.S. case. Everyone wanted to point fingers at everyone else, when everyone at all levels was to blame.. hehehe I'm not sure what went on in other countries, but ya, living paper rich, in debt up to the ears, was the in thing in the U.S.. If you used cash you were out of style.. lol
  5. That' sounds sorta similar to the stacking of triple A mortgages on top of B mortgages that caused the 2008 banking crisis.. hehehe
  6. I won't be using it myself.. My phone probably couldn't run it anyways.. Even if it could, I can't see a reason I would really.. SL is for my free time, not when I'm out and about or doing anything else.. hehehe
  7. I've cut the fat and settled on a fair solution.. Creators can do what they want and so can we. Out of sight out of mind. hehehe
  8. Lilly and Billie. I have Billie on an alt and really made a nice look with it.. Lilly I've used since it came out and really haven't found one I like enough to replace it..
  9. I'm really nasty and feisty.. According to my last two husbands anyways.. Them silly wabbits and their restraining orders.. They so funny.
  10. I think the closest I ever came to a laptop was an Ipad. I was looking at them a few years ago, but they were way over priced then and still couldn't come close to the power of my desk top..
  11. I don't think I have ever opened a laptop before. But I did have a flip phone at one time.
  12. Elon beat you to it and killed it off already. X marks the spot.. hehehehe
  13. My old information ya, they can have that. They wont have any useful payment information though. I already have a new card on the way and they don't have any of my others. I have changing card numbers on speed dial. It's not my first rodeo. Hehehe
  14. I'm probably just not remembering it is all.. Either way, I won't have to this time.. I decided to wait and see what they tell us and read what they give us when the new one shows up. plus probably gonna do some research. In the mean time, I downgraded my 3 accounts that were premium to basics and removed my payment information.. I've been hit twice with information leaks by bigger companies than this one. One was not too long after some other company took them over.. Third time isn't gonna be a charm for me.. hehehe